Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way, he entirety of in the style is a size 4-28.
Just came on to say the same thing.

She’s acting like she’s the only person to have that sort of size range when actually all of the collabs are always 4-28. They all say the same thing when they promote it too - “it was really important to me to make sure the range had something for everyone” etc

I’m convinced in the style just send the influencer those questions, they always have the same ones!

Reactions: 22
I also feel as well as scripted questions she is just posting the ones that big her up .

I bet she has been sent some very good ( probing ) questions .....but they won’t get answered ! She isn’t telling us anything knew and they are just all just sycophantic questions . Her followers are even sounding like her ..... the gushiness and proclamations of love are sickening.

I wish people wouldn’t buy into this rubbish.... !

Reactions: 16
so true. These online fast fashion retailers are just landfill shite waiting to happen. It’s well-known that once the items are not ‘on trend’ anymore (or they fall apart 🥴) they’ll be in the bin- gross. Don’t get why she’s making out her dreams have some true because she’s got her name on a budget tat peddler

I wouldn’t wear that to clean in
Neither will she 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
”Family and Fakes forever” Yes, that’s very true for you Stacey, you are one big walking. talking fejka

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember when I was younger i was a size 6-8 but 4 I just can’t imagine it. And not much of a q&a if she’s just posting two responses 🙄 bottom one she defo sent to herself
A size 4 also targets teenagers who are too old for kids clothes but not quite adult yet

Reactions: 9
I’m new to stacey but already she’s agitating me and I’ve only followed her for two days 😂😂 can someone give me the dish on the fiancé? Is he always this angry and aggressive in her stories? Sorry he seems like a complete toolio

Reactions: 5
In her latest story her sister is at hers at 6.30 on a Sunday morning, I’m betting her sister and family stayed there somewhere last night

Reactions: 41
In her latest story her sister is at hers at 6.30 on a Sunday morning, I’m betting her sister and family stayed there somewhere last night
Came to say this. Think we can safely assume her sister’s family stayed overnight. Either that or her sister has gone there to ‘set up’ and is going back home for her kids. Think that’s unlikely

Reactions: 19
Came to say this. Think we can safely assume her sister’s family stayed overnight. Either that or her sister has gone there to ‘set up’ and is going back home for her kids. Think that’s unlikely
They live less than 5 minutes from each other so should could have gone over, I don’t think there’s enough Bedrooms to have staceys family let alone her sisters too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.