Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live less than 5 minutes from each other so should could have gone over, I don’t think there’s enough Bedrooms to have staceys family let alone her sisters too.
Ah didn’t know this. Thank you. I take it back 😐

Reactions: 5
I’m new to stacey but already she’s agitating me and I’ve only followed her for two days 😂😂 can someone give me the dish on the fiancé? Is he always this angry and aggressive in her stories? Sorry he seems like a complete toolio
Don't you know Eastenders and celeb game show legend Joe Swash!?
Dunno, I think most of the time their trying to play it off as banter but I imagine Stacey does do his head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They live less than 5 minutes from each other so should could have gone over, I don’t think there’s enough Bedrooms to have staceys family let alone her sisters too.
She’s got a whole pool house that they could have stayed in.

Also didn’t realise they lived that close still think they stayed there though as why would they go back and forth

Reactions: 3
Not only has she dumped her own cat she tries to steal someone else’s pet

• Angry
Reactions: 6
On her Q&A, Jac Jossa had the same questions about breastfeeding, size ranges and petite & tall options and price range. Were not fooled that you answered your own questions as more advertisement 🙄

Reactions: 25
Stacey said she's so excited to see her nieces & nephew today and her sister Gemma said she's excited to see them tomorrow!!
Which of the skanky sisters is telling the truth!! I think Stacey is lieing for some reason! 🙄
What’s the betting they went there yesterday and stayed over (again breaking covid rules) and her and her sister are conveniently together at 6am this morning!!!!!

Reactions: 9
All the kids have matching cute buckets/baskets apart from Harry who is of course an after thought and has a weird shopping basket thing. And his name isn’t on the crate in the Wendy house either. She can say all she wants that she doesn’t include him in photos because his mum doesn’t like it, but she hardly makes an effort where he can be included in either. Feel for the kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Howcome all the other children get lovely decorated baskets and Harry just gets a basic black basket?

Reactions: 10
I just saw this and thought poor Harry. I know he’s older and probably doesn’t want to join in as much as the younger ones but he’s not much older than zach. Plus it’s chocolate every kids loves chocolate.
Harry basket was brought over by Jemma as you see it on her sisters in the boot. She probably forgot and was like crap what about Harry?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see if her dad posts photos ..adding another one to the "bubble"

Reactions: 3
In her latest story her sister is at hers at 6.30 on a Sunday morning, I’m betting her sister and family stayed there somewhere last night
The sister was there yesterday, on her story she was scouting where to put the eggs, but making out it was her garden.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Came to say this. Think we can safely assume her sister’s family stayed overnight. Either that or her sister has gone there to ‘set up’ and is going back home for her kids. Think that’s unlikely
Totally agree. They all deffo stayed there. Normally on gemmas a lot of time you see her kids up at crazy late time. Weirdly yesterday you didnt and they were in bed. Bet they were just other part of the house

Reactions: 8
Does her dad live alone? He could be in a genuine support bubble with her sister's family if so. So they could technically be altogether today.
I'm not buying it though that they didn't spend the night together. Who would get up and drive at that time ?!

Reactions: 1
Can we just go back to the pool for a second? I didn't come on here yesterday and can't read through pages and pages so it may have already been said 😂, Do you know how much it costs to heat a pool like that? It's very very expensive. I have a friend, a very wealthy friend, who has an outdoor pool and they have an air pump which apparently is a bit cheaper to use, but even they only use it in high summer because of the cost involved. They could easily afford to but don't because they deem it a waste. I mean I'm guessing the kids may use an unheated pool because they don't seem to feel the cold but they won't stay in there for long.

Reactions: 8
The last story from Stacey where they put the eggs out and it ends in the Wendy house and the gift boxes to her boys and Jemma’s kids but nothing for Harry, yet he must be there as they put out baskets for every one admittedly it does look like Stacey grab any old thing for Harry to have as a basket as she probably forgot about doing it for him too 🙄
I get the mum had issues with him being on story’s or something but still you could of left him a couple of bigger eggs where you have left loads of treats for everyone else in the Wendy house

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.