Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t read this thread usually and don’t follow her that closely but I just had to say how can people not see through her stories??? She tries to come across as some relatable regular girl but it’s just so silly? All of these prerecorded stories of her doing big home tasks in a day I just can’t get my head around the people who can see she’s not a liar!? Also WHYYYYY is every single fake plant a fejika... stace those flowers you saw in primark weren’t fejikas they were plastic roses???

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen her nails on latest story? I thought nail salons were only reopening today? So this morning she’s been to Primark, had her nails done and had a bath? All before lunch time with 3 children?
Her nails were like that yesterday

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.