Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'No two lemons are the same so why do we expect people to be'

Which famous philosopher did she get this from 🙈

Size 4 - who in the hell is size 4 View attachment 512771
To be fair there probably are petite/smaller people who struggle to find clothes just as much as plus size people so there will be people out there who need a size 4

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I remember when I was younger i was a size 6-8 but 4 I just can’t imagine it. And not much of a q&a if she’s just posting two responses 🙄 bottom one she defo sent to herself

Reactions: 11
'No two lemons are the same so why do we expect people to be'

Which famous philosopher did she get this from 🙈

To be fair there probably are petite/smaller people who struggle to find clothes just as much as plus size people so there will be people out there who need a size 4
Yeah my niece who's 21 is a 4, eats loads but never puts on weight. Though she doesn't look unhealthy as in see bones etc

Reactions: 8
It’s not a permanent sale to get rid of stock, it’s a VERY clever marketing truck. The ‘sale’ price is the real retail price. They just add a fake ‘original’ price and put it on sale so customers think ‘oh wow that’s half price, such a steal it was originally £xxx’ the customers think they’re getting a good deal and then in turn buy more. It’s a common business move. I used to work in marketing for a large clothes retailer and this is something we were taught to do over time!
Yep the old DFS trick. I think legally it has to be the ‘real’ retail price for a few weeks.

• Haha
Considering ITS has a homeware section I'm surprised she didn't do a homeware edit rather than clothes. It would make more sense, she's hardly a fashun hun

Reactions: 16
She'll be saving homeware for another big brand to attach her name to eventually

I’m a bit puzzled! She said this morning she was excited to be seeing her nieces and nephews today and has laid the table, no knife abs forks and yet she’s been busy it would appear jet washing the pool today so at which point today has the family gone round?
She’s probably sending out pre records in the wrong order the fool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t every single ITS range start at size 4? I could be wrong but why is she making out like she’s Queen inclusive when it’s literally already a done thing

Reactions: 24
Sorry if I have offended anyone 😢 not my intentions at all. Just never seen size 4 advertised....my heads stuck in the sand at size 12 but still trying to squeeze into 10

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course she won't. I didn't know about ITS until I watched a BBC(I think) documentary on them( well I think it was them 🤣 or another very similar online company ), I try to avoid fast fashion and hardly shop for clothes, quality over quantity and all that but was interested to see what they were all about. I realise Stacey has done this for money but when she kept going on about being more eco it doesn't sit well her doing a Collab with a fast fashion brand
so true. These online fast fashion retailers are just landfill shite waiting to happen. It’s well-known that once the items are not ‘on trend’ anymore (or they fall apart 🥴) they’ll be in the bin- gross. Don’t get why she’s making out her dreams have some true because she’s got her name on a budget tat peddler

Did anyone zoom in on the scrapbook and see the quote on one of the things? It says Family and fejkas forever... 👀👀 why would you want to wear that?... how is that so relatable hun?View attachment 512276
I wouldn’t wear that to clean in

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.