Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her dad live alone? He could be in a genuine support bubble with her sister's family if so. So they could technically be altogether today.
I'm not buying it though that they didn't spend the night together. Who would get up and drive at that time ?!
He's married, so can only be a childcare bubble, so he's not needed today. They just use the word 'bubble' to break the rules, like lots of other covidiots.

Reactions: 17
That’s an excessive amount of stuff for Easter, and she’s so relatable oh wait 🤣

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t say that’s excessive at all for my two I have filled a crate similar size, 3 more eggs and 2 toys, and to be honest looking at my Facebook feed this morning of us “normal” folk most have done a lot more than that with toys and eggs. I do however cringe at the after thought in harry’s basket that is something I can get on board with

Reactions: 5
Does her dad live alone? He could be in a genuine support bubble with her sister's family if so. So they could technically be altogether today.
I'm not buying it though that they didn't spend the night together. Who would get up and drive at that time ?!
No he has a wife and kid, doesn’t live alone and their childcare “bubbles” are sister, mum, dad, probably Joe’s mum too, plus all the bio mums and dads of the kids. So there’s about 9 households mixing.

Reactions: 10
The different basket not only makes me feel bad for Harry but also ruins the look 😂 the odd basket out would annoy me so much for photos haha

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say that’s excessive at all for my two I have filled a crate similar size, 3 more eggs and 2 toys, and to be honest looking at my Facebook feed this morning of us “normal” folk most have done a lot more than that with toys and eggs. I do however cringe at the after thought in harry’s basket that is something I can get on board with
Each to their own.
easter isn’t about more gifts, everything has become over the top Easter/Halloween/bloody valentines for kids!? , it’s over top and unnecessary and not relatable to normal people🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 57
On her Q&A, Jac Jossa had the same questions about breastfeeding, size ranges and petite & tall options and price range. Were not fooled that you answered your own questions as more advertisement 🙄
What an absolute phoney to take all the credit for being “inclusive” and thoughtful. As if she personally designed items with consideration towards all sizes and BFing. It’s so insincere. As soon as someone bullshits about one little thing I start to question everything they say/do.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t done much for Easter. My child is 2 in two weeks and he got a few Easter eggs and did an Easter hunt in the garden that’s it .. celebs always go over the top wirh everything these days

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Each to their own.
easter isn’t about more gifts, everything has become over the top Easter/Halloween/bloody valentines for kids!? , it’s over top and unnecessary and not relatable to normal people🤷🏽‍♀️
she’s literally saying that her feed is full of ‘normal’ people doing exactly that though, so in this instance it is relatable?

anyway, I digress.

she can hide behind Harry’s mum not wanting him on her social media as much as she wants- I’m sure that only extends to him as an actual physical person. There was nothing stopping her adding his name to that crate.
seems like all this talk to being a ‘blended’ family only consists of Joe blending in with her boys.

She’s doing nothing to ease the stereotypical evil step mum vibe.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know if she’ll block me but I’ve asked why Harry is being treated differently

Reactions: 11
Just so half hearted couldn’t even be bothered to properly put Harry’s basket in the photo, I suppose that basket will ruin it all, bit like how I feel Stacey thinks of Harry, I’m more annoyed at Joe tho for allowing his son to be classed as an outsider

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I came here to say this too! I wonder if he notices or why Joe doesn’t intervene? I would!
Shes been told shes not allowed to reference him at all i imagine and its not worth her while to do so so she just doesnt bother. I hope she doesnt sideline him in real life. Instagram isnt reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Harry would prefer the more teenage style of basket. I imagine Zach would too but he gets lumped in with Rex style and is endlessly babied by Stacey

Reactions: 24
Maybe she should watch Seaspiracy and learn where all of this plastic tat ends up.

Reactions: 14
maybe Harry wasn’t meant to be there so she’s adding him last minute? And or maybe she also knows he doesn’t like childlike things x

Reactions: 18
maybe Harry wasn’t meant to be there so she’s adding him last minute? And or maybe she also knows he doesn’t like childlike things x
But what child/teenager doesn’t love chocolate?

Edit: unless they’re allergic or just don’t like it I guess 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.