Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered some ITS stuff just after Christmas (was in the top scale of my comfortable weight and needed so looser clothes to wear).
Ordered £80 odd worth of clothes, returned one thing and they refunded the full amount.
They make enough money from selling shite that it didn’t even cross my mind to tell them their mistake and allow them to correct it
It sounds similar to PatPat - I bought a load of maternity clothes and they were horrible, cheap quality compared to the photos. You can't just return them, you have to get in touch and tell them you want to return your clothes, and why, and send photos. They were happy with my reason, said they didn't want me to have to go to the hassel of sending them back and gave me a full refund, that's how cheaply they make their clothes!

ITS probably gave you a full refund on purpose so you come back to them 😅

Reactions: 9
Interested to see if it’s the pool guy that’s big on TikTok sorting her pool out and if she’ll make an appearance in his next video seeming as she seems to be trying to take over the clean!

Reactions: 4
Interested to see if it’s the pool guy that’s big on TikTok sorting her pool out and if she’ll make an appearance in his next video seeming as she seems to be trying to take over the clean!
I'm pretty sure she did tag the Tiktok pool guy's account when they were first there

Reactions: 6
I still can't get over how much time she's spending in the garden when the house is a total riot.

Reactions: 8
Not surprised in the slightest 🤦🏼‍♀️ Unless he’s part of her bubble although I’d be surprised as to not been mentioned before 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her dad has helped out with Rex during this lockdown,. I remember him spending whole day with him as both Stacey and Joe were working.

Reactions: 5
Why is there no cutlery on her Easter table? She is setting her kids up to be bullied for terrible eating habits!

• Haha
Why is there no cutlery on her Easter table? She is setting her kids up to be bullied for terrible eating habits!
Because she cuts everything up for them remember! and then they just use their fingers
Exactly my point! Teaching your children basic table manners really isn't difficult even for this buffoon!

Reactions: 10
Her dad has helped out with Rex during this lockdown,. I remember him spending whole day with him as both Stacey and Joe were working.
Not just her Dad, she has lots of bubbles, them lot are constantly breaking the rules.

Reactions: 16
Not just her Dad, she has lots of bubbles, them lot are constantly breaking the rules.
Maybe not but I was replying to a post specifically about her dad lol. I see worse rule breakers over parks tbf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is him, she tagged him last week & said they’d be back

Reactions: 2
In the style did a documentary on bbc and they set a room up with all different clothes THEY think the influencer will like and the influencer will go around and pick what things they would like to be in their range, why is she making out like she drew up the designs and picked out the different fabric and things 😳 another small business I follow put a picture up last night of Rex in their clothes yet no tag from Stacey I won’t say the name of the business but she’s never tagged them and they’ve apparently sent a fair bit to be honest I wouldn’t send anything after she didn’t tag the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m a bit puzzled! She said this morning she was excited to be seeing her nieces and nephews today and has laid the table, no knife abs forks and yet she’s been busy it would appear jet washing the pool today so at which point today has the family gone round?

I’m a bit puzzled! She said this morning she was excited to be seeing her nieces and nephews today and has laid the table, no knife abs forks and yet she’s been busy it would appear jet washing the pool today so at which point today has the family gone round?
But her sister said tomorrow 😂😂 theyre such liars. I think it will be tomorrow if the pool fella was actually there today and it wasn’t a pretty recorded one 😂

I’ve just watched her sister Instagram story and what the f ‘guys I’m just a normal person like you’ I feel patronised 😂 I never thought you where anything else than a normal person hun well a normal person who thinks she’s an influencer because she sells labels off the back of her sisters arse

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought the sister was there today, she claimed it was her garden, but there were big trees with daffodils round and it looked like a bigger garden than hers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.