Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
As a northern Irish person, who was up all night because of the rioting in my area.... could we PLEASE stop debating religion. Please, I beg you 🙈

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

Gennie19

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted but it seems the ‘wild cat’ isn’t so wild after all!!
B66C5881-EDED-4DCC-91F6-212C286F2C33.jpeg

7F369ABA-C645-4345-A682-2EC6A6C727C6.jpeg

1EC778E5-B882-4D94-8506-97211B480187.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
D

Deleted member

Is it just me that thinks ITS is shite? The clothes you actually get are often different from the samples the models show u and if they can give 40% off all weekend it shows how cheaply they're made to still make a profit and fuck knows who was exploited to get such big profit margins.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Babybail93

VIP Member
She gets right on my tits with that swing. She won’t be so happy with it when she looks out the window and a nutter in a Michael Myers mask is swinging on it, after she’s told the world and his brother where she lives. Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Crazymum

VIP Member
I do laugh when I read all the speculation about Harry. I remember being that age and much as I loved my dad I really wasn’t fussed on going to his every other weekend. I liked my own bedroom at home and wanted to spend time with my mates. I think people like to read into it when there’s most likely nothing to read into. If she had not stuck a basket on there she would have been called all sorts. Let’s be honest she has 3 kids of her own so they will always be her favorites, doesn’t mean she doesn’t think a lot of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Can we get over the basket gate 😭😭 Harry probably didn’t even wanna be there for a start and Pretty sure he wouldn’t want a yellow chick as a bucket to put eggs in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

WilmaHun

VIP Member
As if one of my friends has genuinely commented in her ITS post saying “so excited for you Stace, love you to the moon and back ❤🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Simbama12

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t say that’s excessive at all for my two I have filled a crate similar size, 3 more eggs and 2 toys, and to be honest looking at my Facebook feed this morning of us “normal” folk most have done a lot more than that with toys and eggs. I do however cringe at the after thought in harry’s basket that is something I can get on board with
Each to their own.
easter isn’t about more gifts, everything has become over the top Easter/Halloween/bloody valentines for kids!? , it’s over top and unnecessary and not relatable to normal people🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Clarew93

What pisses me off the most about this whole stacey Solomon x in the style charade is the constant use of the word RELATABLE- She is not at all relatable she is a multimillionaire in a bloody mansion. I can’t relate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Workin9to5

Thread title idea "Stacey Solomon #25 - planning vowels and reaction while she destroys her tudor mansion"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I was wasting time on Facebook and someone posted a picture of this doll. I thought It was a picture of Rex at first...

Screenshot_20210411-184816_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I meant getting into a debate about removing his foreskin at all. I don't dispute it's weird to keep it after removing it. :ROFLMAO:
But it’s ok to remove it in the first place. Which is weirder? Can you imagine your parents mutilating your genitals... How is it ok for anyone in a civilised society (or not) to decide that a tiny baby’s privates should be cut... please educate me because I find it heartbreaking and abusive. My baby had a genuine need to have surgery and it was horrific. Religion is important, but why not let those men choose circumcision as adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 44