Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there already a Stacey discount code on ITS when the collection isn’t even released until 27th ?

Reactions: 10
How is there already a Stacey discount code on ITS when the collection isn’t even released until 27th ?
It’s not even off her collection it’s off the whole site. I don’t get why people (“celebs”) want to be associated with a site that has a permanent sale to shift stock

Reactions: 25
Stacey just said she might do a q and a about the collection tomorrow but in the style have already said they is going to be a special q and a tomorrow so no need to vote

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if one of my friends has genuinely commented in her ITS post saying “so excited for you Stace, love you to the moon and back ❤🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
So she has lemons! She’s Jewish and yet ...
Catholic tradition linked to the fruit to fidelity! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There will 100% be a pyjama range that says “love you to the moon and back” and some sort of pickle related stuff

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Is it just me that thinks ITS is shite? The clothes you actually get are often different from the samples the models show u and if they can give 40% off all weekend it shows how cheaply they're made to still make a profit and duck knows who was exploited to get such big profit margins.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Stacey used to be very environmentally conscious. She goes on about her refills and eco wash powder, reusing and upcycling tat. Now shes promoting and collating with a cheap ass fast fashion brand. ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!

Also. Why the duck, is she everywhere!!!
95A5C864-9657-47ED-9DEA-D040B9E8736D.jpeg

Reactions: 28
just watched her story and Rex looks to be using a newborn sized dummy... we use the same ones and I’ve moved onto the 6month plus and they look nothing like that 😐

Reactions: 7
Stacey used to be very environmentally conscious. She goes on about her refills and eco wash powder, reusing and upcycling tat. Now shes promoting and collating with a cheap ass fast fashion brand. ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!

Also. Why the duck, is she everywhere!!!View attachment 511611
She is isn’t she? Taken the place of Holly Willoughby. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.