Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus a millionaire giving workmen three mini twin bars🙄🙄 Make a plate of sandwiches and a couple of packets of biscuits and don’t be such a tight arse.
Actually not supposed to during Covid

Reactions: 11
👋hello, newbie here so be kind to me😜 (still trying to work out what to do). I think I'm a few posts late & don't know how to do a quote about the lemons🍋..... but I'm sure I remember last summer SS did IG reels asking about "this or that" for patterns and at the time I thought it was wedding decor planning but it must've been for this collaboration. Question is: did she use any of her own ideas of have her followers basically designed the whole range and she's laughing all the way to bank? 💰💰🏦

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Jesus a millionaire giving workmen three mini twin bars🙄🙄 Make a plate of sandwiches and a couple of packets of biscuits and don’t be such a tight arse.
I doubt they'd want to eat anything she'd made, she's not the cleanest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
👋hello, newbie here so be kind to me😜 (still trying to work out what to do). I think I'm a few posts late & don't know how to do a quote about the lemons🍋..... but I'm sure I remember last summer SS did IG reels asking about "this or that" for patterns and at the time I thought it was wedding decor planning but it must've been for this collaboration. Question is: did she use any of her own ideas of have her followers basically designed the whole range and she's laughing all the way to bank? 💰💰🏦
Yes I remember that and I assumed it was for the book as she had hinted at a book but I don’t know if she was engaged then?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone zoom in on the scrapbook and see the quote on one of the things? It says Family and fejkas forever... 👀👀 why would you want to wear that?... how is that so relatable hun?
E1AF0076-286C-45B1-9914-DB0A2A130A54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Just watched her so excited/so nervous need a poo , how has this all happened ?
she can’t believe it just like advertiser of the year Sophie, they just were ordinary chavs then poof like magic they are both so so famous and everyone loves them ...
wtf is going on with people who are falling for this utter crap ? They both are successful advertisers raking it in they are the most obvious fakers ever they are so alike they are interchangeable except maybe Stace is a more natural mum but even then she’s done this to death also ! Exploiting her kids for money like any of the other influencers these women have no real talent just the ability to lie for profit they must seriously have a laugh at their adoring fans how couldn’t they ?
This comment - I am constantly thinking "who on earth is loving all these ads?"

Right now Jac Jossa and Charlotte Dawson are simply #ad accounts and I fear with this ITS Collab SS is about to go the same way.. Firstly who wants to watch commercials with every single story and post? (this is what they are) and why do people continue to buy into the relatable, just like us sales pitch? I can't fathom the interest. As soon as the ads start on any account that i follow I quickly unfollow. Because I want to see content not sales pitches.

Right now Stacey's dreary content is ads and or boring Rex..

Reactions: 4
Stacey said she's so excited to see her nieces & nephew today and her sister Gemma said she's excited to see them tomorrow!!
Which of the skanky sisters is telling the truth!! I think Stacey is lieing for some reason! 🙄
Hmm... Jemma only says seeing family tomorrow - but TBH it makes sense that she is seeing Stacey tomorrow (assuming Stacey is not lying about the pool guy being there today) so the kids could go in the pool? Both a pair of lying fakes though so who knows?

Reactions: 2
Hmm... Jemma only says seeing family tomorrow - but TBH it makes sense that she is seeing Stacey tomorrow (assuming Stacey is not lying about the pool guy being there today) so the kids could go in the pool? Both a pair of lying fakes though so who knows?
She said it takes 5 days to fill the pool though.

Reactions: 5
Stacey said she's so excited to see her nieces & nephew today and her sister Gemma said she's excited to see them tomorrow!!
Which of the skanky sisters is telling the truth!! I think Stacey is lieing for some reason! 🙄
‘Relaxing without worry’

read - ‘relaxing without worrying about exposing the fact we are ignoring UK wide guidelines on social distancing on social media, but actually not doing that good a job of hiding it anyway’

Reactions: 18
Definitely not following the rule of 6 if both families are meeting.
It’s not a rule of 6 if it’s 2 families but you have to be outside. We are a family of 8 and we can meet up with my sister in law that’s a family of 9. It’s 2 families or rule of 6.
But don’t worry they’ll be inside so breaking rules 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.