Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched her story and Rex looks to be using a newborn sized dummy... we use the same ones and I’ve moved onto the 6month plus and they look nothing like that 😐
Omg yes he has 😳 why on earth?! That’s a huge choking risk, very irresponsible

Reactions: 2
What pisses me off the most about this whole stacey Solomon x in the style charade is the constant use of the word RELATABLE- She is not at all relatable she is a multimillionaire in a bloody mansion. I can’t relate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Hmm, I don’t think he’s close to being able to choke on it to be fair. But unusual he still likes it.. they are tiny! My daughter refused 6-18 month dummies until 15 months. The newborn ones looked ridiculous on her! But then she just couldn’t keep them in her mouth anymore & we finally swapped. She kept 6-18 months until she was 3.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I actually do buy from inthestyle 🙈 don’t shoot me, it’s usually the slogan T-shirt’s and shackets/shirts not sure id be buying anything stace had thought was a good idea though 🤣

Reactions: 6
Stacey used to be very environmentally conscious. She goes on about her refills and eco wash powder, reusing and upcycling tat. Now shes promoting and collating with a cheap ass fast fashion brand. ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!

Also. Why the duck, is she everywhere!!!View attachment 511611
Joe must be feeling a bit tit.does he even work anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As sure as eggs is eggs (seasonal!) as much as she’s soaring professionally right now, she’ll dive just as quickly too when she’s no longer the golden girl.

What pisses me off the most about this whole stacey Solomon x in the style charade is the constant use of the word RELATABLE- She is not at all relatable she is a multimillionaire in a bloody mansion. I can’t relate 😂
Who doesn’t wash.

I definitely can’t relate. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Sorry if this has already been posted but it seems the ‘wild cat’ isn’t so wild after all!!
B66C5881-EDED-4DCC-91F6-212C286F2C33.jpeg

7F369ABA-C645-4345-A682-2EC6A6C727C6.jpeg

1EC778E5-B882-4D94-8506-97211B480187.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Never in my life heard of in the style.
Had a little google and it’s a bit market stall isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In the car earlier I mentioned to my husband that there's a show coming on Easter Monday that I have to see cause a guy I follow on YouTube is in it. Also mentioned that Stacey Solomon was going to be in it. His reply was, "Oh that fu**ing eejit, she's everywhere" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thing is he was referring to the time she was on X factor cause he doesn't even do Instagram. Who knew she'd make a comeback!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In the car earlier I mentioned to my husband that there's a show coming on Easter Monday that I have to see cause a guy I follow on YouTube is in it. Also mentioned that Stacey Solomon was going to be in it. His reply was, "Oh that fu**ing eejit, she's everywhere" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thing is he was referring to the time she was on X factor cause he doesn't even do Instagram. Who knew she'd make a comeback!
I adore Mr Carrington. I really hope his association with her doesn’t put me off of him

Reactions: 4
Is that definitely the woman’s cat though 😂 it’s a black cat with no identifying markers. Will someone please just take the poor thing to a vets and get it microchip checked
I assume they know what their own cat looks like and they obviously live in the same area as SS. Someone I know is one of the commentors and is good friends with the person whose cat it is.

Reactions: 11
I assume they know what their own cat looks like and they obviously live in the same area as SS. Someone I know is one of the commentors and is good friends with the person whose cat it is.
It looks like that woman lives in Chelmsford though; staceys house isn’t close to Chelmsford. I own a golden retriever and always see dogs that look like her online. I don’t think it’s out of the question for a black cat to look like another black cat. Hope Stacey has some common sense for once and takes it to the vet to get a microchip check.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.