Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey used to be very environmentally conscious. She goes on about her refills and eco wash powder, reusing and upcycling tat. Now shes promoting and collating with a cheap ass fast fashion brand. ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!

Also. Why the duck, is she everywhere!!!View attachment 511611
that jumper is an ITS product...obviously getting her association with them in early!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
just watched her story and Rex looks to be using a newborn sized dummy... we use the same ones and I’ve moved onto the 6month plus and they look nothing like that 😐
My son would never move onto the bigger dummies he didn’t like them

I assume they know what their own cat looks like and they obviously live in the same area as SS. Someone I know is one of the commentors and is good friends with the person whose cat it is.
I once catnapped a cat that I thought was mine (they looked identical!) mine had been missing for a few days....saw this one a few streets away, picked it up, brought it home....quickly realised it was NOT my cat when it started going mental....easily done 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What’s her ‘door’ made from? Any real flowers? Seems like a massive waste of plastic otherwise.

Also I don’t mean to be triggering to anyone but Stacey looks very very gaunt, has she had an ED in the past?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Most of In the Styles colabs are with reality tv no marks, TOWIE types and Love Island rejects. I think ITS just gives them a set of tat for them to put their name to. Stacey isn’t even known for her style, in fact she never really even seems interested in clothes to me. Who would rush out to buy it god only knows. It’s just another promo job for her.

Reactions: 24
What’s her ‘door’ made from? Any real flowers? Seems like a massive waste of plastic otherwise.

Also I don’t mean to be triggering to anyone but Stacey looks very very gaunt, has she had an ED in the past?
I think she's just naturally skinny. I think she looks the same as she always has.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Most of In the Styles colabs are with reality tv no marks, TOWIE types and Love Island rejects. I think ITS just gives them a set of tat for them to put their name to. Stacey isn’t even known for her style, in fact she never really even seems interested in clothes to me. Who would rush out to buy it god only knows. It’s just another promo job for her.
That's what I was thinking. She's not even into fashion from what I've seen. Seems like a strange pairing.

Reactions: 9
So does that mean she's no longer in partnership with Primark? Tbh I don't buy all that scrapbook bollocks. They probably show her a selection of designs and she chooses. That would have all gone on long ago, she then comes home draws a little picture and hey presto we have a scrapbook. Remember NOTHING is as it seems. This is a carefully curated social media account of someone who's income currently largely relies on it. OK we do see some candid stuff like Rex and his sagging nappies and her lack of personal hygiene but overall its filmed and tweaked and posted for maximum effect.

Reactions: 37
Was the primark range for adults? I thought it was a range of just kids stuff where as this will be for women with not much money and no fashion sense. I hope no one is naive enough to buy it on the first week of the “drop” they always reduce it 40% really quickly with a huns discount code

Reactions: 7
097F9D7C-3661-4953-8966-A96368D11002.png

These comments really ?? “Size inclusive “
We haven’t even seen the clothes yet people are commenting on them and comments about clothes for curvier women have they not seen how slim slacey is lately ??
Such made up comments !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yeah i saw those comments too and wondered where they were getting plus size from? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think it’s cos she’s said her range will be from size 8-28, maybe.

I ordered from ITS once, a pair of Jac Jossa jeans. The quality was terrible and i swiftly returned!

Reactions: 9
Ah right tbh I kind of assumed that most online clothing brands now have a decent plus size range. Just had a look on ITS as have never bought from there and it's so expensive 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.