Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah right tbh I kind of assumed that most online clothing brands now have a decent plus size range. Just had a look on ITS as have never bought from there and it's so expensive 😱
I take it you don’t wear plus size? Clothing options are awful everywhere. That isn’t a dig, it’s just something people who aren’t plus size wouldn’t realise. Also, many brands just make clothes bigger but don’t take into account it doesn’t always work like that

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't stand that stupid pose she's doing for the ITS ad. She always does it when it's something big but she tries to play it down like she's not actually a celebrity and can't believe shes getting these opportunities 🙄. And the way she says about the size range 'shes' done. All the collabs I've seen for ITS have the same size range so let's not pretend you're trying to be all inclusive 😴

Reactions: 24
Anyone that does buy her collection plz report back with photos and reviews here! In the style are often scammers with the shite they send out not being the same as the advert. I'm not sure the Stacy Solomon X its range will be any different because she's more about the money.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 512046

These comments really ?? “Size inclusive “
We haven’t even seen the clothes yet people are commenting on them and comments about clothes for curvier women have they not seen how slim slacey is lately ??
Such made up comments !
She said somewhere the sizes they will be and in petite and tall.

Reactions: 2
I asked a Q ‘is it ethical? I’m wary of fast fashion...’ which I assume she will not address

Reactions: 21
Just watched her so excited/so nervous need a poo , how has this all happened ?
she can’t believe it just like advertiser of the year Sophie, they just were ordinary chavs then poof like magic they are both so so famous and everyone loves them ...
wtf is going on with people who are falling for this utter crap ? They both are successful advertisers raking it in they are the most obvious fakers ever they are so alike they are interchangeable except maybe Stace is a more natural mum but even then she’s done this to death also ! Exploiting her kids for money like any of the other influencers these women have no real talent just the ability to lie for profit they must seriously have a laugh at their adoring fans how couldn’t they ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just had a look at the in the style website and interestingly there doesn’t seem to be reviews of the clothes. Almost like they don’t want people being honest about it’s probably all tat crap.

Reactions: 10
It looks like that woman lives in Chelmsford though; staceys house isn’t close to Chelmsford. I own a golden retriever and always see dogs that look like her online. I don’t think it’s out of the question for a black cat to look like another black cat. Hope Stacey has some common sense for once and takes it to the vet to get a microchip check.
Reading that I thought you meant Golden Retrievers that looked like Stacey 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
As if shes just found a secret swing! More likely got it put on because her sister and family are in her garden tomorrow. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Just be honest you put the swing there. Its too coincidental its just 'found' the day before everyone is in her garden.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 512046

These comments really ?? “Size inclusive “
We haven’t even seen the clothes yet people are commenting on them and comments about clothes for curvier women have they not seen how slim slacey is lately ??
Such made up comments !
Just nitpicking, but that petite comment has me rolling my eyes. 5ft 3 is the upper limit of petite - I'm that height and easily wear standard clothes. My sister is 4ft 11 and needs petite (but you wouldn't catch her dead in ITS 😂)

So if she’s been working with ITS for over a year everytime she has worn their clothes (which has been quite a lot) should her stories not have been marked as #ad? 🧐

Reactions: 25
What a strange place for a swing. In the middle of a walk way.

Also, pull the other one! As if it was just waiting there to be discovered. Silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I asked a Q ‘is it ethical? I’m wary of fast fashion...’ which I assume she will not address
Of course she won't. I didn't know about ITS until I watched a BBC(I think) documentary on them( well I think it was them 🤣 or another very similar online company ), I try to avoid fast fashion and hardly shop for clothes, quality over quantity and all that but was interested to see what they were all about. I realise Stacey has done this for money but when she kept going on about being more eco it doesn't sit well her doing a Collab with a fast fashion brand

Reactions: 4
Just nitpicking, but that petite comment has me rolling my eyes. 5ft 3 is the upper limit of petite - I'm that height and easily wear standard clothes. My sister is 4ft 11 and needs petite (but you wouldn't catch her dead in ITS 😂)
Yeah I agree I am 5ft3 and have found when I've bought petite clothes they've been too short!

Reactions: 5
She’s excited to see her nieces and nephews even though they were there the other day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s excited to see her nieces and nephews even though they were there the other day 🙄
Jesus a millionaire giving workmen three mini twin bars🙄🙄 Make a plate of sandwiches and a couple of packets of biscuits and don’t be such a tight arse.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.