Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their defence i think they rave about Stacey more to wind up Hinch ( I know I do) 😂) as they are both represented by the same agency and both continue pushing their fake friendship
I’m sure Stacey has changed management, I could be wrong. Which would explain why their hardly besties anymore, contract over lol. Their friendship was deffo set up by gleam I think, for more engagement. She’s hardly relatable anymore is she, but good at acting like oh little old me . As someone said before , out of her and hinch , Stacey is just the better actress 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
In their defence i think they rave about Stacey more to wind up Hinch ( I know I do) 😂) as they are both represented by the same agency and both continue pushing their fake friendship
Yeah I think it’s definitely this! They’re doing it because they’re massively enjoying how much the house/clothing deal/TV show will be winding up Hinch, rather than out of any great love for Stacey. I do find it amusing to imagine Hinch ripping her hair out over it all, but it doesn’t make me like Stacey anymore. They both make money out of making people feel crap about their lives & and flogging landfill tat, both as bad as each other really.

Reactions: 15
As if shes just found a secret swing! More likely got it put on because her sister and family are in her garden tomorrow. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Just be honest you put the swing there. Its too coincidental its just 'found' the day before everyone is in her garden.
I thought this was convenient but she has her stories pinned and if you look at the first walk down the special arches you can see the bolts so I assume it was a find

Reactions: 11
So damb excited. Did she send herself this.
Cannot get over how much I hate that naff slogan on the cheap jumper. As I said in another comment fejka means fake, did she not think to check that at all? Who wants to wear "families and fakes forever"?? Just odd

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it's fair to say Stacey's eldest is young for his age. I don't know about Harry because we don't see him. I think that even if she isn't allowed to reference him she should still include him, turn his basket the other way so his initial didn't show but don't EVER single him out for different treatment. If she does it over an Easter basket then she must do it for other things. Kids notice these things, they may say they don't care they may act like they don't care, but no one but them knows how they really feel. Resentment can build up. Her own children then get the message that they're more special within the family group. Blended family's are difficult sometimes and it's a minefield sometimes but I would never ever blatantly single one child out.

Reactions: 22
I’m sure Stacey has changed management, I could be wrong. Which would explain why their hardly besties anymore, contract over lol. Their friendship was deffo set up by gleam I think, for more engagement. She’s hardly relatable anymore is she, but good at acting like oh little old me . As someone said before , out of her and hinch , Stacey is just the better actress 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes staceys managed by philip schofields daughter now through james grant

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh so hilarious allowing your toddler play in a fireplace behind a real fire 😡
Exactly what I thought!!
What happens if, God forbid, he runs to play there another time and it's red hot!!
It's normal to teach your little ones to stay away from all things that can be hot even when they're cold!
She is some kind of idiot 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I’ve just seen the clip of her new show with Mr Carrington, I really hope she doesn’t spend the entire show moaning at him 🙄

Reactions: 2
Horrified to see this. Allowing him to do this just makes it ok for him to do it when it’s on. Stupid!!!!
Oh and another thing I wish she would learn to spell allowed! It’s not a typo she spells it that way all the time 🙄
I missed this, looks like she's taken it down now

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I saw it earlier, I was shocked.
Also, Its a long time since my kids were in nappies but I don't ever remember them always having bulky nappies like Rex. Aren't all nappies much thinner now. Poor kid always running around weighed down.

Reactions: 10
I missed this, looks like she's taken it down now
She has, just checked. 😮

I can't see it either, looks like she has removed it
It was even worse because she actually filmed him for a minute working his way from the side of the fireplace then around to the back of the fire. No attempt to stop him or tell him not to do that. Just filmed it because she thought it was funny. I wonder how many messages she got for that.

Reactions: 16
All of a sudden her comment section on daily Mail are moderated now as well. Never have been before.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.