Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister and kids have definitely stayed over. In her sisters stories this morning the kids are there, in the garden with no shoes on. Considering we're not allowed in peoples houses it would be off for them to arrive then take shoes off to walk around the garden!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The table set up only has 10 places set on her sisters story so doubt Harry has even been invited that explains why he has no eggs in the Wendy house

Reactions: 7
I think it’s cos she’s said her range will be from size 8-28, maybe.

I ordered from ITS once, a pair of Jac Jossa jeans. The quality was terrible and i swiftly returned!
the stuff reminds of the website SHEIN, I’ve ordered from that before and it’s such low quality fabrics, which is reflected in the price

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not even just the basket though. There were 2 crates in the Wendy (with a y Stace, not an I!) house with bigger eggs in it. One for her 3, one for the sisters 3. So what’s waiting to Harry at the end?
Maybe Harry’s with his mum. My daughters with her dad this weekend sometimes that’s just the way alternative weekends workout with split up parents.

Reactions: 13
Maybe Harry’s with his mum. My daughters with her dad this weekend sometimes that’s just the way alternative weekends workout with split up parents.
Exactly. I dont think its that he "wasnt invited" i think they have a strict arrangement and joe just does what he has to do to make sure he gets to see harry at all. Maybe harry doesnt want to go round all the time, he seems to spend time alone with his dad fishing and the like, maybe thats how he likes it.

Reactions: 23
Exactly. I dont think its that he "wasnt invited" i think they have a strict arrangement and joe just does what he has to do to make sure he gets to see harry at all. Maybe harry doesnt want to go round all the time, he seems to spend time alone with his dad fishing and the like, maybe thats how he likes it.
Harry said himself on Instagram during the week that he still hasn’t been to the new house, which considering he apparently spent half the week at the last house is pretty bad

Reactions: 4
Harry said himself on Instagram during the week that he still hasn’t been to the new house, which considering he apparently spent half the week at the last house is pretty bad
But did he say himself why? And did he sound bothered?

Reactions: 1
If he wasn’t there why would there be a basket?
him being with his mum would be an argument for if there was nothing, surely?

Although the table is set for 10 so I guess he isn’t there!

Reactions: 2
I do laugh when I read all the speculation about Harry. I remember being that age and much as I loved my dad I really wasn’t fussed on going to his every other weekend. I liked my own bedroom at home and wanted to spend time with my mates. I think people like to read into it when there’s most likely nothing to read into. If she had not stuck a basket on there she would have been called all sorts. Let’s be honest she has 3 kids of her own so they will always be her favorites, doesn’t mean she doesn’t think a lot of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Yeah he might not there so she’s just shoved that there to be like “Harry has one too!” but it wouldn’t have been hard for her to make him an actual basket like all the other boys and give him it when he visits. That’s made me feel really sad 😔

Reactions: 8
I do laugh when I read all the speculation about Harry. I remember being that age and much as I loved my dad I really wasn’t fussed on going to his every other weekend. I liked my own bedroom at home and wanted to spend time with my mates. I think people like to read into it when there’s most likely nothing to read into. If she had not stuck a basket on there she would have been called all sorts. Let’s be honest she has 3 kids of her own so they will always be her favorites, doesn’t mean she doesn’t think a lot of him.
Loads of people are obsessed with him🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it’s more the fact Joe and Stacey make out that he is there all the time and spends half the week living with them so it seems weird when things happen that look like he is left out.

But did he say himself why? And did he sound bothered?
I didn’t actually watch it because I don’t follow random children on Instagram but someone mentioned on here he said it I don’t know the specifics 🙄

Reactions: 4
I was the exact same when I was that age. I love my dad, but I wanted to be home/out with my friends.
Also, according to my eldest dad, it’s their first Easter there, so I didn’t get them anything for Easter (apart from their main egg) Also, my stepson is at his mums, so he didn’t get anything for Easter (apart from an Easter egg from us and from family) if we had done an egg hunt with personalised names, we’d have just got my youngest and not included the older 2 on them (they are a lot older though (11 and 12) and they aren’t bothered!

ETA - not everyone is bothered about Easter

Reactions: 11
I think it’s more the fact Joe and Stacey make out that he is there all the time and spends half the week living with them so it seems weird when things happen that look like he is left out.
But do people really think they’d leave him out. I know she’s an idiot and non of us are here because we think she’s nice but I dont think she’s a cruel witch. He’s probably having a lovely Easter with his mum, sat scoffing chocolate not giving a flying tit what is going on at pickle cottage 😂

I was the exact same when I was that age. I love my dad, but I wanted to be home/out with my friends.
Also, according to my eldest dad, it’s their first Easter there, so I didn’t get them anything for Easter (apart from their main egg) Also, my stepson is at his mums, so he didn’t get anything for Easter (apart from an Easter egg from us and from family) if we had done an egg hunt with personalised names, we’d have just got my youngest and not included the older 2 on them (they are a lot older though (11 and 12) and they aren’t bothered!

ETA - not everyone is bothered about Easter
It’s over rated isn’t it. My eldest is 22 and more bothered about an egg than his youngest siblings 😂 they got a £3 egg each off me and their dad and they’ve been on the sideboard 2 weeks. They were given an egg each from a few family members . People forget the meaning behind Easter . All about shops making money .

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry (!) if this has already been covered but what happened to her cat - her own actual cat - that was at her old house? Has she got rid of it? :(

Reactions: 1
But do people really think they’d leave him out. I know she’s an idiot and non of us are here because we think she’s nice but I do t think she’s a cruel witch. He’s probably having a lovely Easter with his mum, sat scoffing chocolate not giving a flying tit what is going on at pickle cottage 😂
I do think she would actually not because she hates him or is an evil stepmother 😂 but more because she is so wrapped up in herself and her own pickles.
I have said before Harry is probably glad when he’s not around that circus and is in his own house

Reactions: 5
It’s over rated isn’t it. My eldest is 22 and more bothered about an egg than his youngest siblings 😂 they got a £3 egg each off me and their dad and they’ve been on the sideboard 2 weeks. They were given an egg each from a few family members . People forget the meaning behind Easter . All about shops making money .
So overrated, but that might be because I was brought up as Catholic, as are my children (not that we got to church 😬😂) I also don’t believe the Easter bunny hype. Father Christmas is enough 😂 also 100% about shops making profit and ‘small business’ plugging new hampers

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry (!) if this has already been covered but what happened to her cat - her own actual cat - that was at her old house? Has she got rid of it? :(
She left it behind with another family 🥺 #JUSTICEFORMITZY

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I do think she would actually not because she hates him or is an evil stepmother 😂 but more because she is so wrapped up in herself and her own pickles.
I have said before Harry is probably glad when he’s not around that circus and is in his own house
I get it’s not ideal being a step child. I always felt a bit left out as my dad remarried and his wife had a son so when me and my brother stayed it wasn’t “our home” as such. I was 14 when they married . As I got older that resentment went. She died of Covid last April and I was heartbroken , I had a better relationship with her than my own mum. I think boys don’t read into it as much as girls. Well I know my brother didn’t. Who knows. I can’t stand Stacey but as a mother I don’t think she would be outwardly nasty to him. She has a child with joe so she has that hold. Can you imagine having to put up with Stacey running round putting on that pathetic voice and bloody label girl and her brats. I shudder at the very thought 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.