Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he wasn’t there why would there be a basket?
him being with his mum would be an argument for if there was nothing, surely?

Although the table is set for 10 so I guess he isn’t there!
Maybe she’s going to fill the basket for Harry and give it to him when they see him next?

Reactions: 3
What is it with her letting everyone run riot in the garden with just socks on all
the time and no footwear! The state all their socks are going to be as well as her carpets albeit old but still need to keep reasonably clean.

Reactions: 10
I think most people’s point is, the other week she was getting all the Easter bits ready including the crate and said something about there being another name that needs to be added but she can’t post it or whatever alluding to meaning Harry’s name will be on it but she can’t share it. But today his name still wasn’t on it.. she’s just such a bad liar she forgets what’s she’s even said.

Reactions: 12
What is it with her letting everyone run riot in the garden with just socks on all
the time and no footwear! The state all their socks are going to be as well as her carpets albeit old but still need to keep reasonably clean.
I came to say the exact same thing.

Reactions: 4
I came here to say this too! I wonder if he notices or why Joe doesn’t intervene? I would!
intervene? If I were Stacey and Joe “intervened” to pull me up for not making an Easter bag for his kid, he’d get a slap and told to help out then!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we get over the basket gate 😭😭 Harry probably didn’t even wanna be there for a start and Pretty sure he wouldn’t want a yellow chick as a bucket to put eggs in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Now shes feeling bad for people still shielding as she knows people are prob raging shes had her family there all weekend. I actually thought sheilding came to an end for everyone last week !

Reactions: 19
I can't believe they wouldn't even attempt to hide the fact that they all must if stayed over last night. There's no way her sister would drive to her house and set up an egg hunt before 6.30am then drive home and collect her kids is there?

Reactions: 17
I don’t get the obsession with Harry it seems quite clear it’s a very complicated situation and whatever she is I don’t think she would be a evil stepmom I think it’s obvious that there is a lot more too this situation

Reactions: 42
I don’t get the obsession with Harry it seems quite clear it’s a very complicated situation and whatever she is I don’t think she would be a evil stepmom I think it’s obvious that there is a lot more too this situation
I don’t get it either. It’s a bit weird 🤣

Reactions: 11
Thinking of everyone shielding? Is she bleeping kidding me?!! She hasn’t thought of anyone but herself the whole time!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
This is your bloody job!!! It earns you that mansion... it's ok to find spelling tricky... But use spellchecker or grammar checker... It's allowed not aloud you stupid teef face gurning idiot😵😣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t done much for Easter. My child is 2 in two weeks and he got a few Easter eggs and did an Easter hunt in the garden that’s it .. celebs always go over the top wirh everything these days
I find it so annoying the fuss! Easter has become the new Christmas! When i was little we got an easter egg and rolled it down a hill and that was that 😂

Reactions: 21
I find it so annoying the fuss! Easter has become the new Christmas! When i was little we got an easter egg and rolled it down a hill and that was that 😂
Me too!!! Or the stairs and that was the best part of the day 🤣🤣 the rock has got his daughter a fair few presents looks like it’s her birthday. It’s madness

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think most people’s point is, the other week she was getting all the Easter bits ready including the crate and said something about there being another name that needs to be added but she can’t post it or whatever alluding to meaning Harry’s name will be on it but she can’t share it. But today his name still wasn’t on it.. she’s just such a bad liar she forgets what’s she’s even said.
I thought this was something she made for Joes birthday?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.