Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now shes feeling bad for people still shielding as she knows people are prob raging shes had her family there all weekend. I actually thought sheilding came to an end for everyone last week !
Exactly this! She should be ashamed. And another pic of just Rex, trying to say the others wouldn’t have pics lol. No they just arnt the fave child

Reactions: 9
Shielding did end last Monday. If she could be arsed to take note of the rules, she would know that.
Glad a tattler got the evidence of Rex behind the fire. I don't think even those she loves to the moon and back could defend her on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
How old is her eldest does he have insta or socials he’s obviously at secondary school he seems so babyfied compared to other teenagers?

Reactions: 12
Shielding did end last Monday. If she could be arsed to take note of the rules, she would know that.
Glad a tattler got the evidence of Rex behind the fire. I don't think even those she loves to the moon and back could defend her on that one.
Shielding in Scotland doesn’t end till the end of the month I’m not sure about other parts of the uk

Reactions: 7
Exactly this! She should be ashamed. And another pic of just Rex, trying to say the others wouldn’t have pics lol. No they just arnt the fave child
I don't think it's that Rex is a fave child. Maybe the older ones genuinley didn't want a photo taken.

I know when I was a pre-teen/teen I wouldn't go near a camera. A toddler doesn't get that choice but the older ones do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When is her new show on?
Tomorrow on BBC1 at 6.20pm. I am going to watch it because I love Mr Carrington. I just hope she isn’t her insta self! I can tolerate her if she is using her loose women face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is her eldest does he have insta or socials he’s obviously at secondary school he seems so babyfied compared to other teenagers?
He's 13. I genuinely don't think there's anything wrong with keeping your kids young. They'll be old for long enough. And tbf it's a hard world to raise kids.

Reactions: 42
Thinking of all those shielding 🤔 so you have shown your whole day, family all around, Easter egg hunt, talking about all eating together and so on, then afterwards you say you’re sorry people can’t see their families? It’s literally like filming yourself downing a litre bottle of water and then saying thinking of all the third world countries that don’t have access to clean water what the duck mate

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Thinking of all those shielding....

Next minute its become a super spreader event haha

hole

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
have to say she is an idiot especially with her pretend feeling sorry for those shielding - except that ended and i’ve been shielding but don’t dislike others seeing family or friends EXCEPT when we weren’t allowed to because people like her were the reason we ended up having to shield and stay in lockdown longer!
Maybe instead of thinking of those shielding she should have said thinking of all those who never broke the rules and weren’t covidiots as even if you didn’t have to shield, a lot of the year was spent not allowed to see family and friends - except she obviously was above that rule 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't think so but Harry does and he definitely comes across more of a "typical" teen than Zach. To be fair, maybe Zach dresses in the stupid matching clothes with his brothers and partakes in all the staged photos "for the brand" as he knows its making his mum all the 💵. All the brands working with her want the busy mum perception.
He is now living in a 1.5 million house as a result of it.

With regards the basket for Harry, if I gave my pre teen a basket like the ones she gave hers he'd say "ah no ill just use my pockets". Maybe Harry was the same. That's if he was even there. He may have spent Easter with his mum and sister.

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 I just posted about him in the post above yours 🙈🙈
Sorry but Im only catching up on the posts from yesterday now. I solemnly swear to not mention him from this post on
Haha no you’re fine, yesterday was full on lol.

I’m surprised we’ve had no updates on the pool being filled - I was sure there would’ve been progress reports all throughout the weekend! But then again I guess sharing more than what she shared would’ve shown she was breaking the rules 🤔

Reactions: 6
She said on Lorraine that they have put wedding planning on hold because they now want to get married in their garden but need to look into it more and get a licence.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.