Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there's clearly going to be no social distancing around that OTT table is there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly. I dont think its that he "wasnt invited" i think they have a strict arrangement and joe just does what he has to do to make sure he gets to see harry at all. Maybe harry doesnt want to go round all the time, he seems to spend time alone with his dad fishing and the like, maybe thats how he likes it.
It's quite possible that the new house is quite a way from where Harry lives. I never got the impression he was local when they lived in the old house, so maybe now it is even further.

Plus Harry seems to be more (erm) mature than Zach. Zach is still a mummies boy and Harry seems to be more teenager-ish

Reactions: 16
Shes becoming quite a show off now!!!
Getting quite IRRITATING😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry is just another part of her life so it will obviously be discussed the same as Rex’s nappy swinging at his knees and dirty pyjamas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My issue is the constant pretending that Harry’s included. Why put the basket there if he isn’t there? Why a different basket... why is he always treated differently. Why couldn’t Leighton or Zachary have that basket? He will see on Instagram (whether he follows her or not) and see the different basket and know that he was an afterthought. That said, Joe is his father and should ensure that this doesn’t happen but Stacey would make herself appear a lot less heartless if she ordered 4 and not 3 of everything. Even if Harry dislikes her, she is the adult and needs to act it.

Reactions: 21
Just been on the Hinch thread, mate they love Stacey on there. The sister has booked and paid for (we hope) a company to come and set that table up- it’s not creativity, it’s money. I’m sure they’ll all have a lovely time and who doesn’t need some good times but honestly, so many huns dying and weeping at people’s ability to book a service.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like the floor in the Wendy house has been done! Bit concerning though about that dodgy wired plug on the wall though!

Reactions: 4
Just been on the Hinch thread, mate they love Stacey on there. The sister has booked and paid for (we hope) a company to come and set that table up- it’s not creativity, it’s money. I’m sure they’ll all have a lovely time and who doesn’t need some good times but honestly, so many huns dying and weeping at people’s ability to book a service.
They do, they often appear on here singing her praises for some reason. I think they get lost on the way to the rave thread.

Reactions: 14
A few weeks back when she was showing her Easter stuff, she had baskets for her 3 and then she said yes there is another name to add but I'm not allowed to say or something along those lines. But I do think it's wrong that he had a completely different basket when all the others were matching and the fact Zach is the same age as Harry so it's definitely not to do with age.

Reactions: 10
I haven't posted here before but reading all the speculation regarding Harry being left out, I thought I'd comment. Its public knowledge that Joe had to go to court to get access to his son so there is probably a strict court order in place. If he's not at the house then in my opinion he doesn't need to be included. Also he's at the age where he probably didn't want to go to his dads to take part in an Easter egg hunt, in my opinion that activity is for younger children. She could have posted a pic of the basket to avoid getting backlash for "leaving him out" for all we know they've given him eggs or even some money for his Easter gift.

Reactions: 29
Didn’t look her usual enthusiastic self for the egg hunt

And it’s def all about Rex now isn’t it
It always has been. He’s the money maker and fathered by a z list. The bragging still continues today... least humble person ever. She’s just like everyone else guys

Reactions: 16
I think Harry would prefer the more teenage style of basket. I imagine Zach would too but he gets lumped in with Rex style and is endlessly babied by Stacey
This is true. The two big boys could have older baskets and the two little ones younger style. Still cute and matching. Maybe they were from last year where Harry wasn’t over or something. X

Reactions: 2
They do, they often appear on here singing her praises for some reason. I think they get lost on the way to the rave thread.
In their defence i think they rave about Stacey more to wind up Hinch ( I know I do) 😂) as they are both represented by the same agency and both continue pushing their fake friendship

Reactions: 13
Ahh Stacey's range for ITS is all inclusive yet she can't even include her step son in the Easter pictures. Even if he's not there today, then why couldn't she make him a basket with his name on just like the others have. She could easily say something like "Harry isn't joining us today, but he still has his own basket for when we see him next"
How awful must he feel seeing her stories of that crappy egg hunt and not being there for whatever reason and seeing that crappy after thought basket for him there.

Rex is Stacey's main concern, it's all about him. To be honest, I'm bored of seeing his dirty face, greasy Jimmy Savile hair, filthy clothes and nails and that bloody ridiculous smile Stacey does, Rex now copies. 🙄 he's not cute but more irritating.
Jimmy Saville hair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t say that’s excessive at all for my two I have filled a crate similar size, 3 more eggs and 2 toys, and to be honest looking at my Facebook feed this morning of us “normal” folk most have done a lot more than that with toys and eggs. I do however cringe at the after thought in harry’s basket that is something I can get on board with
I think some people have made more effort this year due to the pandemic and the tit year we have all had, especially our kids.

I got rid of my facebook but i hazard a guess of my feed being full of people posting pics and doing a bit of humble bragging. It doesnt bother me how people choose to celebrate, sometimes i eyeroll when its obvious they are purely doing it to show off- Brummy mummy is a fine example of that, but she is just a ridiculous twit all year round anyway!

Reactions: 15
maybe Harry wasn’t meant to be there so she’s adding him last minute? And or maybe she also knows he doesn’t like childlike things x
I presumed he wasn't there at all (maybe not his scheduled night to stay or whatever) so she has a basket there to put a few treats in for him when he does come over.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.