Stacey Solomon #24 Tap to tidy makes her happy, shame she can’t use it to change a nappy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what child/teenager doesn’t love chocolate?

Edit: unless they’re allergic or just don’t like it I guess 😂
Think it was the reference to the basket rather than the chocolate

Pair of liars these sisters are! Stacey definitely had her sister and kids there for a sleepover last night!! Her sister put a story on her insta last night and it was in Stacey's garden. This family do as they like 🤬
Definitely not sticking up for her but doesn't she have an annex? So if her sister did stay over she could without mixing and still meet in the garden or who knows maybe she went home and came back this morning. Don't know where they live in relation to each other so don't shoot me 😂

Reactions: 8
Harry basket was definitely a last minute thing as the basket was in her sister car on her stories. Either she forgot or he wasn’t suppose to be there.

Reactions: 7

Definitely not sticking up for her but doesn't she have an annex? So if her sister did stay over she could without mixing and still meet in the garden or who knows maybe she went home and came back this morning. Don't know where they live in relation to each other so don't shoot me 😂
regardless of space, I don’t think overnight stays anywhere are allowed yet...I believe it starts being possible in self catering situations next week

• Heart
Reactions: 12

They’re a few mins apart & Jemma’s story’s showed her arriving this morn x

Reactions: 2
I haven’t done much for Easter. My child is 2 in two weeks and he got a few Easter eggs and did an Easter hunt in the garden that’s it .. celebs always go over the top wirh everything these days
It's all for content.

Clearly, her sister slept over last night.. breaking the covid rules again and posting it on her stories.

She's not bright, is she?

Attachments

Everything is like a story unfolding, wow we have an amazing ‘cottage’ that has given me terrible anxiety but I just kept in saying I do t why I felt like this, 🤮 wow a wild cat that just happened to be the lady’s before and there’s food and stuff🤮 oh we found a chain and unravelled it and it’s a swing how cute 🤮 massive plastic flower arrangement that looks tacky, like a seaside shop front but that cost a ruddy fortune, 🤮 oh and so relatable... not, she’s turning into the Hinch! I’m all for people working hard and getting what they deserve, we’ve done just that but do we brag on social media about it all.... no! It’s people buying the tat that keeps her going, sorry but not for me, I’m SS’s out and has just unfollowed, can’t stand it anymore,

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why do so many say she's amazing? It's still just content for the gram she's making!

Reactions: 14
That basket they put out for Harry was in the back of her sisters car filled with the eggs for the Easter hunt, to me it looks like stinky has wrote a tag with Harry’s name on as an after thought, she probably thinks to stop people wondering why Harry hasn’t got one, I bet he’s not even there

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Doesn’t matter. You’re not allowed to stay over at a residence that isn’t your own. We have a holiday home, we can travel to it for the day but not allowed to stay over.

Reactions: 15

Overnight Stays aren't allowed anywhere at the minute

As I said not sticking up for her at all she could have gone home doubtful though with kids in tow. Plenty people having over night stays at the minute money or not 🙄 definitely doesn't make it right though if she did.

Reactions: 3
How is this Harry? If he’s a teenager I think it’s fine for him not to have a bunny bucket or whatever. If a I had a child with an ex partner and their new partner was always over sharing on social media like Stacey does, I would not want my child or anything to do with them on the feed. I’m sure he’s used to her utter bollocks on there. If he gets chocolate treats he’ll be happy I’m sure. We don’t know the relationships between all the families- maybe they don’t really get on or are just happy doing their own thing. Is he really bothered about having a matching container to his dad’s fiancé’s sister’s kids? We did an egg hunt in my parents garden yesterday (mind you my daughter and her cousin are 4...) took our own stuff as and my nephew used an old fruit basket- he was happy as Larry, it was the playing and searching they enjoyed. All this ‘everything must look perfect for Insta’ can go a bit mad I think these days

Reactions: 17
It’s not even just the basket though. There were 2 crates in the Wendy (with a y Stace, not an I!) house with bigger eggs in it. One for her 3, one for the sisters 3. So what’s waiting to Harry at the end?

Reactions: 9
Also I agree that it’s likely the sister’s clan stayed over as these people make their own rules as we’ve seen but if they didn’t and
She went round there at the crack of dawn that is mad to me. It’s a no from me hun

Reactions: 8
Didn’t look her usual enthusiastic self for the egg hunt

And it’s def all about Rex now isn’t it

Reactions: 10
Are Harry and zach not roughly the same age, I doubt it’s case of Harry hates Easter themed baskets and Zach still loves them. More like Harry is always an after thought when it comes to Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if Harry didn’t want to be involved, rather than use an afterthought basket, why didn’t she just say ‘Harry didn’t want to be involved, but got loads of treats too!’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.