Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Yeah can get alsorts of house stuff second hand..doors, windows, worktops, bathrooms!

So there’s nothing wrong with selling the old kitchen off but 1. She doesn’t need the money? 2. Don’t be so deceitful and make out your giving it away.

I’m hoping she has some other ideas to use the money like charity or even for her children. Or maybe she did just give it away in the end?
Precisely. Her kitchen, she can do what she likes with it, but don’t be deceitful. Reminds me of a school mum (but this was a much smaller scale) we were putting together a little gift box for a little girl going through chemo. This particular mum makes bows and headbands etc. I asked her if she would be interested in joining in and could make us a pretty soft hairband with a bow on it. She said she’d be delighted, how would we like 2, with these big bows and some diamanté’s on them. We were so grateful and couldn’t thank her enough for her generosity. She messaged they were ready for collection and when I picked them up she said that’ll be £16 please. We’d thought she was doing them at cost, or donating them from what she’d been saying so I was a bit taken aback but paid and took them home and parcelled them up with the other stuff. They were pretty I admit. Later on on her page and her personal page she was posting pics of them “a couple of headbands I made for a special little 5 year old girl going through chemotherapy, I’m so proud to have been able to bring a little joy to her days” and about 70 replies all hailing her a saint and her replying things like “well you have to help where you can” etc

I commented “thanks again hun, they’re lovely, £16 well spent” 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Maybe companies will learn not to gift these celebrities with things that they can buy with their own money then.

Reactions: 47

Chezed19

Last night she showed herself putting Rex to bed at 10pm?! And then he was up at 3am. I’m not surprised his sleep is all over the place to be honest as she seems to make no effort to get him into a good nap/sleep routine.

I know not all babies sleep through the night at his age so I wouldn’t generalise, but many do by 7/8 months. She’s really not doing herself any favours is she.
With my children we was very flexible on sleep & routines and they have turned out just fine, there isn’t just one way/rule to parenting. We really need to stop judging other mums because it’s not how we would do it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh & lots babies do not sleep through at that age, it’s probably more 50/50 and routine will doesn’t necessarily contribute to that either. 👍🏻

Reactions: 43

I see Stacey s has out links to mental health helplines obviously due to the sad death of Caroline Flack today. Just who do these influencers think they are. ( and I have 1st hand knowledge of suicide attempts my husband tried twice and my daughter once - luckily both were ok and although my daughter had her down days she’s fine. These people think they invented anxiety and mental health problems
This is totally wrong.

I don't see the issue with anybody sharing links to mental health support. Anyone that has an issue with this is more of a concern than those sharing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Dinosaurlover2019

The thing that annoys me about Stacey is she’s morphing into Hinch.
However my little one is same age as Rex roughly and mine go out in their babygrows and don’t bathe every night. I also use outfits more than once before washing if they’re not dirty because lord knows they always have lots of other washing anyway.
Her baby is always happy, smiley and clearly loves his mum.

Reactions: 36
I actually really like the lil cubs stuff but that story put me off her. A #gift is just that, the recipient is not under any obligation to tag, do a shout out, or acknowledge it. Yes it is decency to do so, but these slebs probably get truck loads of stuff sent. The owner is complaining that Stacey did this before, but she 'spent a fortune sending her more stuff'. More fool to you then love. Bringing in the bit about her dad being terminally ill is completely irrelevant and sob storying. She's complaining that Stacey made her lose out on business, clearly her own understanding of how gifts work needs checking.

Reactions: 35

Imasheep

Ah yeah. So relatable there Stacey. My crisps bag is a sports direct bag that lives permanently on top of the fridge 😂 I do not have the time or the energy to be hanging bags of crisps up. Bore off.

If I did this my husband would honestly think I'd lost the plot. Such an attention seeker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Xivi

I like her but I just can't help but think since she's been "besties" with Mrs hinch, she tries to act like Mrs hinch 😩 like crying over everything and recording it, cleaning to music, the staring into thr camera with a huge forced smiling professing her love for everyone watching her story🤣 its mrs hinch take 2. And it feels staged and scripted because she knows its got Mrs hinch a huge folllowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Don't usually comment on this thread but after seeing her latest story I have to say that if Joe walks then I really wouldn't blame him. He is done with it all
Not to forget on top of all this hard work, stress, being ill etc, he's still in the early days of the aftermath of a friend's suicide. She's haired on about #bekind enough but can't actually be nice to her partner who is morning the woman.

Reactions: 29

Rlulu67

The worlds gone mad when you actively go downstairs, get a cake stand out the cupboard, go back upstairs, put 4 bath bombs onto the cake stand, get your phone out and take a pic then throw 1 bath bomb into the bath and film the whole thing!!

• Haha
  • Wow

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
Rex makes me badly want another baby. He’s adorable
I think Stacey is a breathe of fresh air. Doesn’t give a damn what people think
That’s where you’re wrong. She very much cares what people think, which is why she is going to such desperate attempts to create content and get noticed. She’s just trying to new approach - her whole persona is about being that person who “doesn’t care what people think”. It’s just an act - wise up!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
🤬 the babygrow in today’s stories were gifted by lil Cubs - the owner is fuming as she wasn’t even tagged & it’s not the first time Stacey has been sent stuff from them and not tagged the business. It’s one thing to not declare items from big companies but horrible to do it to little independent mum businesses
Maybe she should stop gifting things to useless twats who can't be bothered to tag her business? It must be such a kick in the teeth for her

Reactions: 28

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I will say this for Stacy, her baby Rex has to be the most smiley easy going baby there is, even though she doesn't have him in a proper sleeping pattern, he is always smiling and full of giggles. Her and her secret ads & gifts are one thing but at least she is a good mammy to him & her other boys. I do think him "singing" is cute AF.

Reactions: 27

Octopus9

The one good thing about Stacey suddenly being the 'tidiest person in Britain' is that I imagine Mrs Hinch is hating every minute of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26