Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to move off topic but why is Ratface Solomon hoovering her shelves? If that was me I would brush it all out with a dustpan brush, much quicker and can just hoover all the crap up at once?

Reactions: 4
Sorry to move off topic but why is Ratface Solomon hoovering her shelves? If that was me I would brush it all out with a dustpan brush, much quicker and can just hoover all the crap up at once?
I do too, don't really get why it's that bad, it's a handheld hoover for a reason, at least it's getting cleaned.

Reactions: 10
One thing I don't get is, she goes on about how she's obsessed with cleaning and having all her cupboards organised with jars etc so why does she let it get to the state she shows it in before doing anything about it. Surely if she's that organised and everything has a place it is supposed to make it easier to tidy as you go.

(just to add my house is a mess so I can't really talk but I don't go around showing off how organised I am and telling people how they should organise their cupboards)

Reactions: 5
One thing I don't get is, she goes on about how she's obsessed with cleaning and having all her cupboards organised with jars etc so why does she let it get to the state she shows it in before doing anything about it. Surely if she's that organised and everything has a place it is supposed to make it easier to tidy as you go.

(just to add my house is a mess so I can't really talk but I don't go around showing off how organised I am and telling people how they should organise their cupboards)
Just wish she would keep herself clean!!! Stop sleeping in her clothes, change her baby into pj's before putting him to bed.

Her Hinch cleaning obsession is getting so boring and all totally unnecessary, everything she does is so as she can post about it. 😴

Maybe she should think of something else to post about, better still stop posting all together 👍

Reactions: 9
No I really also don't understand why she has to show us her doing cleaning and organising, I do show my friend sometimes but we laugh about it, I don't put it on social media, people would think I'd officially lost it.
However Stacey or Hinch do it and they're amazing.
Hinch literally fills her house full of chemicals and uses some old advice that she passes of as her own.
They think they're the only people who do this stuff and they're inventing it, deluded.

The thing that annoys me about Stacey is she’s morphing into Hinch.
However my little one is same age as Rex roughly and mine go out in their babygrows and don’t bathe every night. I also use outfits more than once before washing if they’re not dirty because lord knows they always have lots of other washing anyway.
Her baby is always happy, smiley and clearly loves his mum.

Reactions: 36
Why is rex and one of the other boys still up 13 mins ago insta story unless its from earlier on

Reactions: 2
The more I watch her, the more I feel like she has a nasty streak. Why does she get so arsey about people suggesting things to her? She takes everything so personally.

Reactions: 3
So this morning she has put all the balls from the ballpit in the bath and soaked them with antibac spray, then wiped them and put them back. Am I the only one who worries about a little one putting those in his mouth after they've been sprayed with antibac?

Reactions: 7
So this morning she has put all the balls from the ballpit in the bath and soaked them with antibac spray, then wiped them and put them back. Am I the only one who worries about a little one putting those in his mouth after they've been sprayed with antibac?
I individually washed every single ball from my sons ball pit years ago (it's been in the loft ever since lol) with milton.
I swore by it when my kids were tiny it was the only cleaning stuff I trusted 🤣
Couldn't work out what anti bac she was using but I agree I'd have major anxiety about a baby putting it in their mouth no matter how thoroughly it had been rinsed...

Reactions: 4
I individually washed every single ball from my sons ball pit years ago (it's been in the loft ever since lol) with milton.
Couldn't work out what anti bac she was using but I agree I'd have major anxiety about a baby putting it in their mouth no matter how thoroughly it had been rinsed...
Yep... all those chemicals.

Reactions: 2
It's Method Antibac Rhubarb - she uses it a lot. I would not be putting that near a baby's mouth, its really perfumed.

She should’ve just filled the bath with Milton and swished them every 15 minutes for an hour. That would’ve been better and she’d have a clean bath too.

Reactions: 9
The thing that annoys me about Stacey is she’s morphing into Hinch.
However my little one is same age as Rex roughly and mine go out in their babygrows and don’t bathe every night. I also use outfits more than once before washing if they’re not dirty because lord knows they always have lots of other washing anyway.
Her baby is always happy, smiley and clearly loves his mum.
I agree. I don't think it really matters if the baby sleeps in his outfit he had on if it's clean. He always looks clean and fed etc, don't really see why people go in so hard on her with that.

I don't think her sleeping in clothes is great but maybe she takes them off after her story and put them back on in the morning, I do that as long as they're clean. She could also have more than 1, I have jumpers, jeggings, dresses and because I like the style I have a few of the same ones.

Reactions: 16
I have seen her on Loose Women a few times and she is a people pleaser, seems to only have an opinion that she thinks will see her in good light. Can't stand Joe and his screechy voice, I don't know how he gets the work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.