Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
I think she's a deeply unhappy woman with a shed load of issues, all this pretend cleaning, tap to tidy, and basket bollocks is a way of over compensating for being miserable on the inside. We've all seen a million times when she's angry she grins and laughs (albeit she shows the mad eyes) and dances around to convince the outside world she's not bothered but she's bothered alright.

A classic passive aggressive behaviour is constantly feeling the need when angry to insist and show outwardly that everything is fine and that you're not bothered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Don't usually comment on this thread but after seeing her latest story I have to say that if Joe walks then I really wouldn't blame him. He is done with it all

Its_Me

VIP Member
The way she talks about her ‘noony’ and thrush etc so much makes me feel so sick. I know it’s a reality but come on. Trying too hard to be relatable..:

• Sick

CazD

The crayon sorting 🤦‍♀️ just let your kids be kids and have a big box of mixed up crayons like every other normal person. Half the fun of colouring in is rummaging through looking for a colour!

• Heart
In the bath giggling maniacally about "Susans" then on the toilet "finishing off my pooh from this morning" again on about "Susans"
Then giggling away about nibbling around a large carrot!
She is either seriously a real nasty piece of work.....or.....is worryingly unhinged!!
I'm not sure which 🙄🙄

• Sick

Bleachscale

I see Stacey s has out links to mental health helplines obviously due to the sad death of Caroline Flack today. Just who do these influencers think they are. ( and I have 1st hand knowledge of suicide attempts my husband tried twice and my daughter once - luckily both were ok and although my daughter had her down days she’s fine. These people think they invented anxiety and mental health problems
I can see how you feel this way BUT what nif she helps 1 person who really looks upto her?

I honestly don't believe she's saying she knows it all about MH, just genuinely trying to put something out there that might help even 1 person.

I have shared links etc too and I don't even have that many people on my social media.

I also have lost people to it and have attempted it myself and thought about it many times. I don't tell people about that but sharing a link I hope it just helps people.

I genuinely think she is doing the same as she can't do much else but that.

Reactions: 22

AllTheRum

I really like Stacey, she seems like a genuinely nice person. Joe on the other hand does not. Don’t get good vibes from him at all.

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
When she was laughing at Joe or Hoe as she calls him I was desperate to comment...”in a world where you can be anything, be kind “

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont think anyone can complain about celebs not tagging them when they use their gifted items.
When you send something to someone, its unsolicited post.
Stacey obviously shoves everything she gets into a drawer and wears it on rex without thanking the source of the outfit. Hinch does the same.
If they dont say thank you or don't tag the person who gifted it, then that's a lesson not to send stuff to these people again.
They should know they only tag or mention people who pay them to advertise for them.

For the love of all things holy! What did i just watch! Writhing around on the floor like someone possessed!! If i was her family i would be concerned for her, she gets more manic by the day....or.....is she really just desperate to get herself constantly in the news??

• Haha
  • Wow

Pajxo

It’s actually concerning that she makes a reference to ‘Susan’ every day now.. which shows she is very very bothered about other people’s opinions and that she is probably reading here and other places more than she likes to think.. imagine just how bitchy her and hinch are when they get together, If there aggression on their stories is anything to go by!

Bettyally85

Ok does any body else feel sick the way she is always going on about, pubes her fuzzy fanny and her period? I’m sure joe must find it so attractive!
Then she’s harping on about “love your self” love your body, but telling us wile whistling through a mouthful of veneers?? What happened to loving what you’ve got stace?
I just imagine her bragging to joe about her cheesy fingers when she has thrush, she makes me feel ill

• Sick
  • Haha
So, Joe comes home from training for Dançing on Ice with a battery case for Stacey, who just happens to be filming him as he walks in the door with it!!
Then, surprise surprise, Stacey does a 'swipe up' for the "same one" she says, as "so many of you are asking for a link" she says!! All completely planned and set-up!!
Does she think we are completely fecking stupid!! Just like her bestie Grinch she is! 🤢🤢

• Angry