Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bothered me she didn’t wash his babygro before she put him in it last night.. if it was one of the new ones from primark 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
It bothered me she didn’t wash his babygro before she put him in it last night.. if it was one of the new ones from primark 🙈🙈
Wash and Stacey don't seem to be two words that go together, she really seems rather dirty where personal hygiene is concerned.

Yet she spends hour upon hour trying to be Hinch, cleaning and tidying bloody cupboards, it's bloody ridiculous.

Poor Rex didn't even have socks on, this is January, ffs😲

Reactions: 12
Wash and Stacey don't seem to be two words that go together, she really seems rather dirty where personal hygiene is concerned.

Yet she spends hour upon hour trying to be Hinch, cleaning and tidying bloody cupboards, it's bloody ridiculous.

Poor Rex didn't even have socks on, this is January, ffs😲
Oh my goodness yes!, She sleeps in her clothes and make-up all the time! Skanky!

The cupboard thing is starting to grind with me TBH - I really couldn't care less!

Reactions: 6
I never washed new clothes before putting them on them, same with my own clothes 🙈
Lots of people I know don't ..... including my mum... I just always have... for me they don't smell right unless they have been washed and I think of all the people that have handled them before I buy them 😊 personal preference I guess... my mum thinks I'm mad 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Lots of people I know don't ..... including my mum... I just always have... for me they don't smell right unless they have been washed and I think of all the people that have handled them before I buy them 😊 personal preference I guess... my mum thinks I'm mad 😂😂
I always washed baby clothes before putting them on the kids, now I wash bedding b4 using it as it always smells horrible.

Stacey don't have time for stuff like that, she's far too busy hanging up crisps, and filling baskets 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always washed baby clothes before putting them on the kids, now I wash bedding b4 using it as it always smells horrible.

Stacey don't have time for stuff like that, she's far too busy hanging up crisps, and filling baskets 😩
Bedding has gotta be washed before putting on nothing worse than it smelling like the packet still.

How cute is Rex tho 😩😩 he’s adorable and so smiley. He certainly loves his mama

Reactions: 9
Bedding has gotta be washed before putting on nothing worse than it smelling like the packet still.

How cute is Rex tho 😩😩 he’s adorable and so smiley. He certainly loves his mama
I bought new bedding recently - OMG it was rank and stiff and just bleurgh - I actually washed it twice in loads of fabric softner till it was OK to put on the beds !

Rex is the only reason really I still follow her - the tap to tidy and pristine cupboards bore me.... but he is just such a happy little chappy and she is a great Mummy to him (and the others too)......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Refill hour copy of hunch’s zoflora hour, and also noticed she’s been wearing a off the shoulder jumper the last couple of days like Hinch 🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get her. Why try so hard to be like hinch?! She could be a much better person!

Reactions: 10
Majority of the time I watch hinch and Stacey’s stories on mute and sometimes I don’t know who is who they are morphing into one another, the latest one of Stacey with the grey jumper and shoulder showing, hinch to a T🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How sad is your life that it bothers you what Stacey does and doesn’t wash ? 🙄🤣 seriously ? 🤣🤣🤣
Not a sad life at all.... It's one of my quirks that I think all new things should be washed before used/worn .... I know lots that don't agree.... I can't of been that bothered I didn't lose any sleep over it lol ! 🤪 🤪

Reactions: 15
I never washed new clothes before putting them on them, same with my own clothes 🙈
I only didn’t when they were under 6 months old.

How sad is your life that it bothers you what Stacey does and doesn’t wash ? 🙄🤣 seriously ? 🤣🤣🤣
She goes to bed in clothes she’s had on all day and wears them again the following day. That’s what bothers me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.