Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rex makes me badly want another baby. He’s adorable
I think Stacey is a breathe of fresh air. Doesn’t give a damn what people think
That’s where you’re wrong. She very much cares what people think, which is why she is going to such desperate attempts to create content and get noticed. She’s just trying to new approach - her whole persona is about being that person who “doesn’t care what people think”. It’s just an act - wise up!

Reactions: 29
That’s where you’re wrong. She very much cares what people think, which is why she is going to such desperate attempts to create content and get noticed. She’s just trying to new approach - her whole persona is about being that person who “doesn’t care what people think”. It’s just an act - wise up!
Couldn’t have put it better myself. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 13
Wow how rude

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF....,she really has too much time on her 😮😮😮😮
I think this was a sweet thought. Wasteful in so many ways, but a sweet thought. I’d love to have friends who put that much effort into hand making something for me (maybe not a bejewelled febreze though!”

• Heart
Yes i agree. She also can't handle the slightest bit of advice or criticism that's why she posts her sarcastic passive aggressive "Susan" remarks.

Reactions: 9
I follow natshomelife and she has started using Susan as a put down!! I think it may become a thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I agree with you. She absolutely cares what people think. She goes out of her way to try to be funny and relevant and fails miserably

Omg Rex just shoving his whole hand into her dip..... Just made me wanna puke...... They just had a sickness bug and her letting him put his hand into food like that is gross.🤢🤢 Make it stop..... 🙈🙈
The fact her an joe never got Unwell makes me wonder if it was the onions on the kids sensitive stomachs ya know, or could of just been rotavirus which isn’t harmful to adults.

Reactions: 4
Exhausted just watching her stories. Who can be arsed with all this crap she does, seriously.

Reactions: 4
I have open plan and one thing I know my next house def won't be. When you're cooking something smelly there's no shutting the door and opening the window it's there in your living room and also (1st world problem I know) if you're watching something good on TV and one of your family is doing something in the kitchen A it's distracting and B you have to turn the TV up. Also if one of your family has a guest but you wanna get on with dinner you're right there with them. And mine is quite big but it's just not practical. I guess it's OK if you got little kids and you wanna watch them 24/7.
totally the same here 🙋🏻‍♀️ My whole downstairs is open plan. It’s actually one of the things that first attracted me to my house when we were buying. (Hindsight is a wonderful thing 😂)

The practicality of actually living there tho is very different. Hadn’t thought about all the things you have mentioned, but now live with them. Also hadn’t thought about trying to to contain my dogs when someone come to the door and I have to open it. They are big dogs, can’t pick them up, so 99% of the time when someone comes to the door, they get out and end up out in the front garden!

Also when an Asda delivery comes, I have to shout through the glass to the driver to make sure they are ok with dogs before I let them in, coz I have no where to put the dogs. Who then, as they like to be involved in everything that’s happening, steal half the contents of the shopping as the poor person I’m is unpacking it. It’s a nightmare 😂😂 thankfully never had a driver who wasn’t ok with dogs because I don’t actually know what I would do in that situation.

If we move again, next house will def not be open plan. Pretty to look at, not at all practical to live in 😂😂

Reactions: 7
totally the same here 🙋🏻‍♀️ My whole downstairs is open plan. It’s actually one of the things that first attracted me to my house when we were buying. (Hindsight is a wonderful thing 😂)

The practicality of actually living there tho is very different. Hadn’t thought about all the things you have mentioned, but now live with them. Also hadn’t thought about trying to to contain my dogs when someone come to the door and I have to open it. They are big dogs, can’t pick them up, so 99% of the time when someone comes to the door, they get out and end up out in the front garden!

Also when an Asda delivery comes, I have to shout through the glass to the driver to make sure they are ok with dogs before I let them in, coz I have no where to put the dogs. Who then, as they like to be involved in everything that’s happening, steal half the contents of the shopping as the poor person I’m is unpacking it. It’s a nightmare 😂😂 thankfully never had a driver who wasn’t ok with dogs because I don’t actually know what I would do in that situation.

If we move again, next house will def not be open plan. Pretty to look at, not at all practical to live in 😂😂
Do you not have a garden?

Reactions: 1
Has that baby ever woke up without a phone in his face or a bloody power ballad playing
😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SHE HAD A SHOWER!!!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Well done Stace, not that you're reading this or anything 🤔🙄😂

Reactions: 8
I actually liked her until the sick patch, she’s a

When u suffer with it come back to me, I’m allowed to make a comment on it you could see the stain an this is what this thread is for! I don’t have to explain myself she made it clear it was sick by saying they’re all unwell then scrubbing the floor. No matter what triggers someone’s anxiety they should never be told to ‘calm down’ she could of just not even tried to cover it with an emoji an not shown it at all.
My 11 year old has emetophobia and it affects her badly. I know where your coming from. Purely the mention of the v word sends her into a full blown anxiety attack

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.