Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is for attention. She plays up to the camera every day. I don’t see any authenticity in her anymore. Even her picking up her baby from his nap was for “the Susan’s”. Get in the bleeping bin Stacey and wash your fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they did a podcast thingy together about when Rex was born.... I know he arrived earlier than planned and from what was said Stacey wouldn't let Joe anywhere near the baby ..... didn't want him to touch him...... because he was early and so tiny and she basically pushed Joe away and wouldn't let him be involved .... is along the lines of what was said/happened... I think he'd responded something like if it wasn't for Rex and knowing Stacey wasn't behaving right he'd of left.... that's obvs not word for word but think the press mixed it up with the leaving twist on it.......
Rex was 2 weeks early (38 weeks, full term), he was due the day after my baby and born the day before- so 38 weeks exactly. If that’s what she was saying to Joe then it sounds like there was some post partum anxiety at play

Reactions: 1
Rex was 2 weeks early (38 weeks, full term), he was due the day after my baby and born the day before- so 38 weeks exactly. If that’s what she was saying to Joe then it sounds like there was some post partum anxiety at play
I knew he wasn't very early but yes I thought the same with the post partum anxiety... I guess why Joe said something like he did...

I’m sorry but Joes saying he was taken to hospital for he’s ear an had minor surgery not being funny no matter how minor something is surely YOUR wife would be told? No? She had no clue an was just on about not knowing why he wasn’t home yet. Very weird
She’s not his wife, they probably did tell her though, she’s like Hinch and likes the sympathy

Reactions: 5
"Hoe" looks seriously sick of Stacey's tit!

He's quite clearly in pain and fed up and all she can do is laugh. She's clearly actually a really horrible person. You'll have 3 pickles off to their dada's soon if you're not careful, Stacey!

She’s not his wife, they probably did tell her though, she’s like Hinch and likes the sympathy
No she's made it crystal clear that she's desperate for him to propose though, beggy mare. Bit cringe telling the world all you want for Xmas is a proposal and then not getting one! 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 13

He's quite clearly in pain and fed up and all she can do is laugh. She's clearly actually a really horrible person. You'll have 3 pickles off to their dada's soon if you're not careful, Stacey!
He is ffuuuummmmmminnggggggggg. Poor Joe

He’s clearly put some hard work in for this show to reach the final, he must be gutted he’s injured and he has to go home to her laughing like a maniac with her hoard of baskets. Poor guy.

Reactions: 15
He’s clearly put some hard work in for this show to reach the final, he must be gutted he’s injured and he has to go home to her laughing like a maniac with her hoard of baskets. Poor guy.
I feel genuinely sorry for him. Like you said he's worked hard (I haven't watched but must have done to reach the final) and must be feeling stressed enough about the final. All she can do is laugh at him and encourage her followers to do the same. If it was the other way round people would have something to say! She's vile. No wonder he doesn't want to marry her!

Reactions: 17
He looks absolutely shattered and comes home to that 😳
I’m sorry but I agree with others I feel for him. He looks pissed off too!

They do up to 14hrs a day including gym work aswell! Absolutely exhausting!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Don't usually comment on this thread but after seeing her latest story I have to say that if Joe walks then I really wouldn't blame him. He is done with it all

Reactions: 23
Don't usually comment on this thread but after seeing her latest story I have to say that if Joe walks then I really wouldn't blame him. He is done with it all
Not to forget on top of all this hard work, stress, being ill etc, he's still in the early days of the aftermath of a friend's suicide. She's haired on about #bekind enough but can't actually be nice to her partner who is morning the woman.

Reactions: 29
Yes! Wtf is that all about!
He was talking about when Rex was just born and she wouldn't let anyone near her or the baby

No she's made it crystal clear that she's desperate for him to propose though, beggy mare. Bit cringe telling the world all you want for Xmas is a proposal and then not getting one! 🤣
His face says it all!

And I agree with him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
When she was laughing at Joe or Hoe as she calls him I was desperate to comment...”in a world where you can be anything, be kind “

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have to say IF the tables were turned and that was a husband/bf doing that to his wife/gf there would be uproar!
Whether it’s joking or not you do not publicly do it and make someone look small like that!

Reactions: 19
I’m really shocked at this nasty side of her. I can’t see Joe sticking around and who could blame him? 😢

Used to really like her but now I find her maniacal laughing at everything and intense camera chats a bit disturbing. She strikes me as one of those people you avoid at work because you can never away due to their intensity and long pauses awaiting a response you don't have,if that makes sense. I'm too tired to articulate myself! That and her friendship with Hinch 🤢

Reactions: 17
Used to really like her but now I find her maniacal laughing at everything and intense camera chats a bit disturbing. She strikes me as one of those people you avoid at work because you can never away due to their intensity and long pauses awaiting a response you don't have,if that makes sense. I'm too tired to articulate myself! That and her friendship with Hinch 🤢
I noticed a huge change in her when she befriended hinch!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.