Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bob Jones

The way my husband gets through crisps I would be forever rehanging and who even gives a fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MadGal

VIP Member

Just seen this from lil cubs 😢
I must be heartless but I really don’t feel sorry for her 🙈 she clearly says Stacey is notorious for it and she’s done it to her before, yet she’s gone and sent her more stuff! Why be so silly to resend her bits when you know what she is like! And it’s just a bit tacky to then moan about it and question Stacey’s celebrity status when it’s that very status why she’s chosen to send her bits for Rex rather than doing her research and finding smaller but more reliable, genuine people on Instagram that’ll be more than happy to help her get her business name out there.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
She "doesn't have time to finish a poo" but can colour co-ordinate crayons, make her drawers look absolutely ridiculous with fur & label trays?! 😏 I think she needs to calm down & stop living her life through her phone, she's coming across as a bit eccentric at times & hyperactive!

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Precisely. Her kitchen, she can do what she likes with it, but don’t be deceitful. Reminds me of a school mum (but this was a much smaller scale) we were putting together a little gift box for a little girl going through chemo. This particular mum makes bows and headbands etc. I asked her if she would be interested in joining in and could make us a pretty soft hairband with a bow on it. She said she’d be delighted, how would we like 2, with these big bows and some diamanté’s on them. We were so grateful and couldn’t thank her enough for her generosity. She messaged they were ready for collection and when I picked them up she said that’ll be £16 please. We’d thought she was doing them at cost, or donating them from what she’d been saying so I was a bit taken aback but paid and took them home and parcelled them up with the other stuff. They were pretty I admit. Later on on her page and her personal page she was posting pics of them “a couple of headbands I made for a special little 5 year old girl going through chemotherapy, I’m so proud to have been able to bring a little joy to her days” and about 70 replies all hailing her a saint and her replying things like “well you have to help where you can” etc

I commented “thanks again hun, they’re lovely, £16 well spent” 😜
Good for you calling her out.... cheeky bitch !!

🤯 The constant passive aggressive use of bloody Susan shows her true character. I honestly used to absolutely love her and I’m gutted she’s such a sheepy moron now tbh

• Angry
Reactions: 25

QOD

Bless her 😂
I do actually like her but im grossed out by the cleanliness and mess she creates. Can’t help thinking Joe is a bit of a nasty one too

Loopy83

VIP Member
This fad of emptying perfectly fine containers of stuff into bought fancy containers is really annoying me. Stacey and Hinch do it all the time, I'm sure they think this is saving the environment 🤦‍♀️ the point is to buy it in a reusable container of a recyclable sachet to fill up your container. Not throw away a perfectly fine peice of plastic or glass just to put it in a fancy one.

• Haha

Jetfire

She hasn't got OCD and she isnt a huge cleaner or organised person. It isnt a sign of anything underlying. It's all for the gram.
She never did any of this. Nothing was labelled until her sister started flogging labels.
She didnt use jars and colour co ordinate things until she realised she could "outhinch" the hinch queen.
She realises she gets headlines now where she struggled to get them before and that is the motivation behind the sudden transformation in her house and her Instagram.
She never did any of this before, it's all new to her instagram and her persona

dolly21

She has just posted a pic of her Joe and all 3 of her kids in the same bed!! FML
I am confused about what’s wrong with it? Highly doubt the two older children stayed in bed with them looks like they are just enjoying family time and Stacey was switching off for the night but I don’t know.

HASHTAGAD123

Not gunna lie her pasta looked rank but at least she cooks and feeds her son real food unlike some people we know 👀👀

Controversial here but actually find her really funny sometimes, yes the tap to tidies are a bit over done and a bit desperate for content. And yes her friendship with the grinch is unfortunate but I think she’s much more down to earth and relatable overall 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ps. I deffo don’t wash my jumpers everytime I wear them and I too use some questionable looking veg to cook with!

Having a snack rail I can’t get behind however...

I've only popped on for a moan... (Why else are we here?)

1. Why does she never wear a bra? (not just because of the dancing story where she mentioned it but she didn't at the NTA's either and I often notice that she doesn't

2. What is the big thing about 'Susan?' - I know someone inboxed her back when she has the baby and said do you never change your sheets (plainly rude and even my mother has 2 sets of the same duvet set so she can was one, wear one) but she jumped on it then and now any criticism she gets it's Susan. Stacey is coming over like a bit of a bully with this and I wish she'd let it drop.

3. Why is she so offended when people call her out for being a skanky cow? She is one! Doesn't wash her hair for 2 weeks at a time, sleeps in her make-up and clothes and then wears them out the next day. She might have tidy, well labelled cupboards but her personal hygiene is in ghastly!

Rant over

Oook. Look, I’m all for us banding together to point out where she’s misleading the public and not following ASA guidelines, but could we knock the mum shaming on the head now?
why is everyone so quick to brand common sense and wishing children the best health/safety etc as ‘shaming’

it’s absolutely freezing - PUT A COAT ON YOUR INFANT. That is not shaming. That is common sense.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I find her bizarre 🤔 i don’t understand why a 30 year old acts like that and throws herself around on the floor when cleaning?!? She desperate for attention and for some reason she thinks this is a good thing.......
As for Susans, anyone who has anything v to say that’s not licking her arse and inflating her ego are going to be called Susan even if there pointing something out that small and not that bad!
as for the poo thing, Stacey you’re just a fucking tramp 👍🏻

Reactions: 24

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
I can’t take the credit my friend sent it to me quite excited you could buy her kitchen 🙄

I suppose in her defence she carefully said it “was going” to someone in need, not “being given” didn’t she? I think anyway. I suppose you wouldn’t buy a kitchen if you didn’t need one 😂 I am shocked though. I really thought she had given it to someone in need ☹

The press thought the same as we did too!

Just saw this, looks like she’s been rumbled. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Libbub

VIP Member
What's really getting on my tits is her calling anyone who questions her Susan....... Only last week she was on the "be kind" bandwagon....... And before anyone says anything I'm not called Susan but its actually offensive to anyone that is...... She's laughing this morning but them eyes are hiding a woman that's seriously got some issues. It's obviously gotten to her so she laughs buts she's really livid.

Meg78

VIP Member
OH MY GOD..... I’ve just realised what’s happening!!! Mrs Hinch and Stace have got a partnership contract to corner the market, Hinch is tied to P&G for a huge amount of money so can’t endorse anything else, but eco conscious is trendy, so in comes Stacey with her sudden need to buy better. Hinch can’t change her kitchen because it’s the iconic room, so in comes Stacey with new cupboards to organise and buy tat for. They’ve basically set it up so that one of them will always be able to take a sponsorship deal, diversified the portfolio but it’s still the same portfolio 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha

powderpower

Chatty Member
I love the idea of all the tubs but why the labels and she even admitted that the labels were pointless the onions were in the Friday tub. Now my ocd wouldn't let me eat Fridays onions on a Monday lol

• Haha
I must be heartless but I really don’t feel sorry for her 🙈 she clearly says Stacey is notorious for it and she’s done it to her before, yet she’s gone and sent her more stuff! Why be so silly to resend her bits when you know what she is like! And it’s just a bit tacky to then moan about it and question Stacey’s celebrity status when it’s that very status why she’s chosen to send her bits for Rex rather than doing her research and finding smaller but more reliable, genuine people on Instagram that’ll be more than happy to help her get her business name out there.
Totally agree. Sends Stacey stuff, gets pissed off with her. Messages Stacey to ask if she wants more freebies and she doesn't reply. Most businesses would assume that she isn't interested, but what does she do? Send her stuff then moan about it. Not only terrible business accumen, but very unprofessional to boot.

Libbub

VIP Member
I actually don't care if she sleeps with her kid til it's 20, but just stop using a perfectly nice name in a derogatory manner. And stop pretending shes not bothered...... A clear indication of how fuming she really is is when she uses the name Susan. Lets use the name Stacey to reference passive aggressive behaviour. OK Stacey sure you're not bothered Stacey. We can see you're not bothered Stacey. Guess what Stacey we don't believe you Stacey. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart