Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth did she rip out that entire kitchen?! Just replace the doors and worktop and save your swipe up monies!

Reactions: 10
I wish we could tap to clean and tidy her. She always looks in need of a good clean. Grossssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very well spotted. 👍🏻
How bloody deceitful.
I can’t take the credit my friend sent it to me quite excited you could buy her kitchen 🙄

I suppose in her defence she carefully said it “was going” to someone in need, not “being given” didn’t she? I think anyway. I suppose you wouldn’t buy a kitchen if you didn’t need one 😂 I am shocked though. I really thought she had given it to someone in need ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t take the credit my friend sent it to me quite excited you could buy her kitchen 🙄

I suppose in her defence she carefully said it “was going” to someone in need, not “being given” didn’t she? I think anyway. I suppose you wouldn’t buy a kitchen if you didn’t need one 😂 I am shocked though. I really thought she had given it to someone in need ☹

The press thought the same as we did too!

Just saw this, looks like she’s been rumbled. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She may have changed her mind on selling it to be fair and just ended up giving it away? But then, I am super naive 😂
When I saw her decanting one product into another glass bottle I messaged her asking her what the point was, never got a reply! Just seemed totally dumb to do that considering the apocalypse Australia Is going through at the moment because of climate change and she’s over here decanting so she can go to zero waste shops. Why not just take the original packaging to get refilled?! I really like Stacey but this did really annoy me!

Reactions: 4

The press thought the same as we did too!

Just saw this, looks like she’s been rumbled. 🤣
I really thought she wasn’t greedy.

I don’t like her. Not in a hateful way, you can’t like everyone and she just grates on me, but I do admire her energy and love as a parent, and thought she was genuinely doing a kind thing. With the swipe ups and now this she’s Grinch 2.0

Reactions: 9
Honestly you cant trust any of them they are all full of bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I am beyond words regarding this, even more so that she hasn't given an explanation regarding this.

Reactions: 10
Thought she said she gave it away for free and it’s gone to a new home.....???😮😮🤨🤨
OMG i have no words for this, what a con woman she is,
SHAME ON YOU STACEY 😡

Also her story this morning, she's just woke up and still in her jumper, dirty witch. 🤮

Reactions: 9
I don't think she every said she was giving it away free, just glad it was going to someone who needed it. Well yes if you buy a kitchen it's because you need it. So technically she didn't lie but very misleading indeed.

Reactions: 1
We
I don't think she every said she was giving it away free, just glad it was going to someone who needed it. Well yes if you buy a kitchen it's because you need it. So technically she didn't lie but very misleading indeed.
I think if someone says they are 'giving' it to someone that needs it, that to me certainly is very different to I'm going to SELL it for over 2k to someone that wants to buy it!!!

Unforgivable

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She made it sound like she was doing a good deed didn’t she

Lying deceitful cow, her and her Bezzie pal Hinch piss in the same pot, vile the pair of them!
She’s morphing into her. Who wants to see either of them cleaning their fridges out

Reactions: 15
Why hasn’t Stacey promoted her latest Podcast with Mrs Hinch? Bit strange isn’t it? Was a bit cringe to be honest.

Reactions: 11
I saw her in Ikea the other day and she was mobbed by people. I have to say considering how many of them were invading her personal space she was perfectly lovely and gracious. Really friendly from what I could see. I don’t dislike her, but I don’t understand the kitchen thing either - looks like a perfectly nice kitchen to me!

Reactions: 4
Unbelievable... she intentionally misled people to think she was giving it away for free. Love that you found it. What a con. Also what was the point the kitchen is very similar,really strange !
Maybe she didn’t give the old one away after all then 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.