Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like the lil cubs stuff but that story put me off her. A #gift is just that, the recipient is not under any obligation to tag, do a shout out, or acknowledge it. Yes it is decency to do so, but these slebs probably get truck loads of stuff sent. The owner is complaining that Stacey did this before, but she 'spent a fortune sending her more stuff'. More fool to you then love. Bringing in the bit about her dad being terminally ill is completely irrelevant and sob storying. She's complaining that Stacey made her lose out on business, clearly her own understanding of how gifts work needs checking.

Reactions: 35
Yeah see I'm on the fence with this, whilst it is good manners to thank someone for a gift & tag them, this lady sent her something purely because she wanted to gain business from it, can't blame her but you can't then complain about it when it doesn't work, especially when they've already ignored you once & you sent something again even after they ignored your message asking for it.

Not sure if others on here follow the thread for beckyhomesweethome but she recently sent a candle (she claims to have designed but didn't) to Jac Jossa purely to gain more followers, she gained more followers but the company who actually collaborated with her was hardly mentioned. That's the problem with influencers, they're selfish lying twats!!
Have no idea who becky is but that's shocking. I do actually think for most small businesses, if it wasn't for 'influencers' I hate the word, that they wouldn't have as much business in the online world.

Reactions: 2

Just seen this from lil cubs 😢
I must be heartless but I really don’t feel sorry for her 🙈 she clearly says Stacey is notorious for it and she’s done it to her before, yet she’s gone and sent her more stuff! Why be so silly to resend her bits when you know what she is like! And it’s just a bit tacky to then moan about it and question Stacey’s celebrity status when it’s that very status why she’s chosen to send her bits for Rex rather than doing her research and finding smaller but more reliable, genuine people on Instagram that’ll be more than happy to help her get her business name out there.

Reactions: 26
I must be heartless but I really don’t feel sorry for her 🙈 she clearly says Stacey is notorious for it and she’s done it to her before, yet she’s gone and sent her more stuff! Why be so silly to resend her bits when you know what she is like! And it’s just a bit tacky to then moan about it and question Stacey’s celebrity status when it’s that very status why she’s chosen to send her bits for Rex rather than doing her research and finding smaller but more reliable, genuine people on Instagram that’ll be more than happy to help her get her business name out there.
Totally agree. Sends Stacey stuff, gets pissed off with her. Messages Stacey to ask if she wants more freebies and she doesn't reply. Most businesses would assume that she isn't interested, but what does she do? Send her stuff then moan about it. Not only terrible business accumen, but very unprofessional to boot.

Reactions: 24
Just looked at lil Cubs ‘celeb spots’ highlights. There are 2 near the end of Stacey...tagging lil Cubs. really think this is quite cheeky of this woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I actually really like the lil cubs stuff but that story put me off her. A #gift is just that, the recipient is not under any obligation to tag, do a shout out, or acknowledge it. Yes it is decency to do so, but these slebs probably get truck loads of stuff sent. The owner is complaining that Stacey did this before, but she 'spent a fortune sending her more stuff'. More fool to you then love. Bringing in the bit about her dad being terminally ill is completely irrelevant and sob storying. She's complaining that Stacey made her lose out on business, clearly her own understanding of how gifts work needs checking.
Yeah I agree with that, watching that story thread I just thought .... mate.... she’s ignored you 109484x and you’ve sent her more tit?! Fool me once shame on you and all that!

Reactions: 11
It maybe not be the smartest move to send someone something after they ignored the message asking if they wanted it . It was a unsolicited gift so what did she expect .

After watching the woman’s videos, responses and referring to ‘celebs’ (why did she send them then?) I think she needs to step back and calm down, although I agree with her and her disappointment she’s going a bit ott. Also, whatever we all think Stacey HAS to state it’s gifted if she’s showing it off..it’s the guidelines is it not!?!

Just looked at lil Cubs ‘celeb spots’ highlights. There are 2 near the end of Stacey...tagging lil Cubs. really think this is quite cheeky of this woman.
To be fair to Stacey, she did tag the woman in these posts. I don’t know the exact rules with gifted posts etc but surely every time you put your child in something that was given to you you don’t need to declare it? Maybe you do but it seems ridiculous. Fair enough if you are working with them as a brand or whatever but if someone sends you something without you being aware of it first you shouldn’t have to declare it in my opinion.

I’m also dying laughing at this woman posting a photo of her crisp cupboard on her insta stories claiming she is “keeping it real”... Jesus Christ love 😂 I know the crisp rail idea is RIDICULOUS but this woman is a businesswoman and should not be making sly digs at people

• Haha
To be fair to Stacey, she did tag the woman in these posts. I don’t know the exact rules with gifted posts etc but surely every time you put your child in something that was given to you you don’t need to declare it? Maybe you do but it seems ridiculous. Fair enough if you are working with them as a brand or whatever but if someone sends you something without you being aware of it first you shouldn’t have to declare it in my opinion.

I’m also dying laughing at this woman posting a photo of her crisp cupboard on her insta stories claiming she is “keeping it real”... Jesus Christ love 😂 I know the crisp rail idea is RIDICULOUS but this woman is a businesswoman and should not be making sly digs at people
Stacey still follows her too she must have no idea she is bad mouthing her

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on putting Rex in the bumbo seat in the ball pit when he will quite happily sit on the floor unaided, she even made an emotional story how he sat himself up from laying.

Reactions: 4
Stating gifted makes sense when it's a form of sharing or "advertising". If she hasn't tagged the business then why bother saying it's gifted.

I don’t have much sympathy I’m afraid. She stated that Stacey is ‘notorious’ for not #gifted, yet she sent more freebies to her! She even asked Stacey if she’d like said freebies and Stacey didn’t reply. I get that small businesses thrive on being tagged but come on!! Try someone else if you’ve been snubbed the first time (Stacey did tag her in stories).

Reactions: 7
Do you want people to return stuff?
No, I would like them to thank the companies who send, and then maybe give it to people that can't afford it.

Better still stop all the giveaways altogether, stop the Instagram advertising madness. Unfortunately that will never happen, in the mean time these people will keep grabbing & asking for everything they want, 😐

Reactions: 8

Yes I thought that, you Should not have to post each time you clothe or use the item, you'd be forever there.

Ha ha at the cupboard, that was very childish.

Yes I thought that, you Should not have to post each time you clothe or use the item, you'd be forever there.

Ha ha at the cupboard, that was very childish.
As I said I’m not really aware of the exact rules when it comes to declaring etc but surely someone can’t be expected to tag the company or whatever every time.

The pettiness of it all honest to god 😂 don’t understand that woman’s rant at all, as heartbreaking as it is what is her dad dying got to do with Stacey Solomon?!

Reactions: 3
Ok so the whole ‘giving away’ her old kitchen, what was printed was lies but didn’t someone screenshot her dad selling her exact kitchen?

Why not be honest and say, yes we tried to sell it but couldn’t so I decided to give it away....

Reactions: 4
Reading Stacey's posts this morning, what is she disputing? Theres nothing to dispute!! She was giving her kitchen away...allegedly then her Dad got caught selling it. All she needs to say was she dropped a massive bollock. Just be honest.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.