Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cunderthunt

I'm sorry but she looks horrendous. She looks in need of a decent meal and those god awful teeth sorting out!
She actually had braces as a teenager. She’s not skinny, her skin has become thinner with ageing. Mine has done the same and I look gaunt, despite putting on 1.5 stone.

Reactions: 1

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Tried to upload the video says it’s too big, tried to compress it and break it up but it still won’t work 😤

Betterwithmakeup

Another thing that bugs the life out of me (I know her sister has her own thread but just wanted to say it here) she makes labels... yet other businesses maybe put the label on a product to sell but that stupid cow because she’s raking it in and only cares about herself is just telling everyone where they can get the blank items thus fucking it up for small businesses that rely on their business to just put food on the table
I said this!! I really want to call her out on how
unsupportive she actually is to small businesses

Whateverrr

When they were all singing the song at the beginning hot dog sang the line my name is Stacey...I think it's Stacey Dooley
She sang the line ‘they call me Stacey’ in a song called ‘That’s not my name’ so ..... I still think it’s a Stacey Solomon but that would point to it being someone not called Stacey I guess?

View attachment 418484Do they both smoke? I was just wondering as I spotted the lighter. I know she smoked through her pregnancy (the second one), guessing she did the third time, but was more careful in hiding it.
*Just noticed, it might be for the fire.
I would assume they do but he is lighting the fire so the lighter in this instance could be for that

Em_

VIP Member
I can’t help but think she has had her hair done at the photo shoot, she isn’t showing her full head like in the post above and when she does she puts it in black a white
Wouldn't put it past her to have had it done. I imagine she'd get away with it as it was for work reasons, she's teflon at this point.

Em_

VIP Member
She’s not with her kids all the time though, they are either at their dads, the eldest is probably there now because I haven’t saw him on her stories for awhile, she goes out to work, goes shopping on her own, so she does get a break unlike a lot of people 🙄..I do get from her that she’s used to her family helping out a lot with the kids and she’s not getting it (as much) now, well too bad darlin suck it up and get on with it like the majority of us do!
I know, I didn't like defending her, but I felt like a hypocrite as I was doing the same, because it's been one of those days today.
I totally agree, in my opinion she has it easy as she has Joe there a lot and they can both look after the kids. I agree that she's used to all the help as she gets a lot of help, far more than I do. I don't get any help because I don't live near my parents, plus the pandemic. Totally agree, she gets lots of breaks, she's not stuck in the house every day, she gets that break. As I said above, I just felt like a hypocrite today, because I was doing the same. I've escaped again, as my husband is off work and I'm letting him have a taste of home schooling.

She’s said it’s not her. Is that a cover up though?
Honestly so confused now about it. I actually want it to be Stacey. My bf thinks Sheridan. But then I think is the masked singer trying to make out she’s Stacey Solomon to throw us off who she really is. Or is Stacey double bluffin!!

stewpot

Chatty Member
It's about being sensible though isn't it? If everybody had the attitude of "I'll just use my bubble for xxxx" when it's not an essential reason, then the virus will just continue to spread. Bubbles should only be used if absolutely essential. Jemma's trip out yesterday was not.
Well you will have to take that up with Boris, he deems food shopping essential, I don’t know why she mentioned boxes. To be honest I really don’t care I was just trying to help anyone who was struggling.
Who determines the reason though? The Solomon sisters are beyond reason. she has a husband - why didn’t she go shopping when her husband was free to care for their kids?
When I said within reason I meant whatever the rules are at that moment, I’m not the judge nor jury I don’t really care what they buy from the shops 🤣 I’m just saying for anyone who needs it a childcare bubble isn’t just for work ☺

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Yeah Stacey is so relatable spending 84 on the fejkas and whatever else on the sign that’s too small. Doesn’t she measure anything?