Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
She’s said she’s re-watching it! I mean it was a good watch but I wouldn’t be instantly watching it again, it’s only been on Netflix for about 4 weeks 😳 she must lead a boring life to be watching it again so soon.
Oh I must have missed that. There’s so many other things to watch! She must be living vicariously through it, I don’t think her and Joe burn for each other. 😆

Janedoe123

No, her mum looked after her sisters kids, just so her and her husband could get out of the house to go shopping for baskets.
I think their mum lives with her, or she lives alone and is therefore social/childcare bubble. She was at Jemma's on Christmas do you remember the video with the huge emoji over someones face, definitely her mum so i think maybe she moved in over covid and they're pretending she doesn't as i know they have both said their mum is at theirs before when they've been out on holidays. Didn't know someone could be in two houses at once 😅 would also make sense why Stacey's fallen out with her, if she has moved in with Jemma and picked Jemma over Stacey I can see her throwing her toys out the pram as someone mention maybe mum did the homeschooling and childcare before so Stacey's annoyed she isn't getting all this help and Jemma is?

Em_

VIP Member
Not defending her but where I live we've got quite a bit of snow at the moment and it's the first snow we've had in years. Not everywhere has had lots.
We've had loads in Cheshire, luckily it's not sticking at the moment

Her latest posts says her son has a half day because it’s snowing. Am I missing something but why is this the case? Surely now schools are teaching remotely the weather doesn’t matter? Not a parent so maybe missing something obvious.
It didn't affect my daughter's school when we had snow quite a lot last month. The school was still open and home schooling still went on, the kids still did there school work.

FlimsyGoat

How do we know that’s the “same place” they got engaged? Just looks like the top of some trees to me and some well known constellations anyone could’ve drawn. It’s not “what the sky looked like that night” it looks like that every single night anywhere in the world

Whitelilac

VIP Member
She’s likely requested more due to the size of her family.
Maybe, but she has said here that she has ordered more bins and will speak to the council tomorrow. You can definitely buy bins on ebay because her bestie Hinch bought grey ones to match her decor 🤦‍♀️
If the council agree to supply more/bigger bins as she has a larger family she will have bins all over the place.

Attachments