Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
It’s hard isn’t it, mine are 7 and 11, their dad is also still working so I have to do it on my own, I’m hoping a break today will help ♥♥
It is, I'm normally the same, although only one home schooling, a 6 year old and she needs constant help and an 18 month old as well. My husband is normally in meetings most days, so can't help. It's been good today, with that extra help, I still got called the "worst mummy in the world" but it was only once, so I'm classing it as a good day 😄
I don't blame you taking a day off, I can't wait for half term next week.

Reactions: 1

stewpot

Chatty Member
It’s common sense though isn’t it? Use it for necessary journeys like doctors appointments or even the weekly shop if that is deemed safer. Not to go drag your carcass round home bargains because you want to buy some random shit you don’t need.
She did say she would be buying food from there 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just see a lot of people on here saying they wish they could have a break so I’m letting them know that they can, you can use your childcare bubble to look after your children while doing ‘within reason’ whatever you want. Hopefully this might save a couple of peoples sanity 🤞🏻

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
I feel like that wall might of been OK on the side of the shed or something.

I seriously reckon Stacey is bipolar the way she acts. I do feel for Joe though. It's no wonder he's always out. Probably dreads coming home to her creations

Miffy29

VIP Member
My partner said if I started acting like the way Stacey does, he would be having a serious chat with me and a possible doctors appointment on hand. I agree .
I'm one of the rare ones here that likes Stacey but my hubby would be the same if I was like her. He hates me taking IG stories when we were out and about, I cringe when I see all hers with Joe in. Especially when she's taking the piss out of him.

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Surely she’s not supposed to be plastering it over Insta. She should be eliminated if it’s her. Mind you, she’s a law unto herself!

Blue1989

VIP Member
Sort ya damn bins ! They haven’t been collected for 2 weeks because she’s put non recycling in recycle bags.. the bin man have left them ... get out there sort them out instead of being manky and hoping they’ll take your contaminated bags ... they won’t , they’ve made that point . Sort them before the foxes do , pulling the blinds shut just won’t make the problem go away . I’d be embarrassed if the bin men left my bins for 2 weeks

I don’t watch the masked singer but why I’d joe fuming ? I don’t believe it for a second , surely he’d know if she disappeared for a few hours for rehearsals and filming ?. It’s not like she can disappear when he’s working and get back before he gets home he’s not actually doing anything at the moment.
I know my husband would noticed if I disappeared for a few hours
The masked singer was filmed months ago

Justapeep

VIP Member
Christ is she mad having a photo shoot in her house. I thought she was pretending to dress up for her fans or followers

Bleachscale

I mean, but I’m reality we only see a small amount of her day, we don’t really know what she does & doesn’t do. For all her faults and Instagram madness to put it lightly, I do actually think she is a good mum who puts her kids first.
Yes, she annoys me in so many ways but I do agree she is a good mum and you can tell she adores those boys ❤

Pixie06

VIP Member
What was she doing September?! It will be her away for the day, she's got to rehearse the song, rehearse dance routines, do tech rehearsals (sound, lighting, camera). I think I watched a interview with Denise Van Outen saying how difficult it was to keep secret going off each day.

Em_

VIP Member
The same mum who was telling us the other day she gets notices from school that her son’s engagement isn’t good enough?? Why would anyone take tips from her??
Exactly! Her sheep seem to think she's a fantastic mum. I can imagine them using her as an excuse, for their kids not doing school work.