Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bleachscale

My friend years ago said while we were in work to put on being female, she said seem to struggle with some things & the men will come & do it. It worked for her! I refused to do it as I want belittling myself to be that way.
Stacey is the same, she knows how to play people to get what she wants.

Ashad

Chatty Member
As if she wouldnt post the shoot its content for her to boost followers engagement money blah blah blah

My daughter makes mess, we even blitz cornflakes as sand (she has sensory needs) and hates normal sand. I love mess, it shows a lived in home. The likes of hinch wouldn't allow it. This is just too far. Its more for the gram then the boys
I agree but then again it’s the happy medium. As long as it clean not saying hinch standards 🤣

So am I going mad or is that photo shoot in her house? You can see the white brick wall she has in the dining area and see her dining table in the back right in that video. She’s done an essential photoshoot at her house which required the kids to go to her parents? This has to be peak stupidity and ignorance of the rules.
She did say it was at hers when she mentioned it this morning, or certainly I understood it was from her post.

Em_

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210204-125352.png
Do they both smoke? I was just wondering as I spotted the lighter. I know she smoked through her pregnancy (the second one), guessing she did the third time, but was more careful in hiding it.
*Just noticed, it might be for the fire.

Last edited:

Whezervee

I don’t care - the armpit hair is 🤮🤮🤮

I’m single and still wax/shave myself as I don’t like the feel of it or look of it. Stacey has proven over and over she isn’t on top of her personal hygiene, the smell must be 🤢 No wonder Joe has a place of his own with her stinky minky and pits on offer
Wait..what...does Joe not live with her???😳

Bleachscale

She just said on her instagram story that her dad has helped her to hang up her new egg chair, surely this is against COVID rules??!!
'technically' she said that her dad gave her lots of help, so she could say he 'guided' her, blah blah. My immediate thought was 'how did she get that up?!'

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Stacey and Rob Beckett separated at birth especially with matching teeth. At least Robs are real though

Bleachscale

Yep, people would respect her more if she said she won't be posting & wants some time with the family /to catch up etc, that's normal.

Summernights

VIP Member
I can’t help but think she has had her hair done at the photo shoot, she isn’t showing her full head like in the post above and when she does she puts it in black a white