Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Said it before and I’ll say it again. Clone wanna be of hunch.
Although I beg hunch is fuming Stacey is more famous than her and is now copying her shit
Wasn't she always more famous than Hinch? I just hope Hinch has a girl as that will piss off stacey

Reactions: 1

Ellegee

VIP Member
So leightons not doing any school work today?
And what 9 (is he 9?) year old naps after a walk! She gets all theae naps from her kids as tbey have no routine or proper bed time! I dojt know anyone else who parents like this.
They don’t seem to do much of it any day. She’s mentioned being behind & needing to catch up a few times.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I don't watch the masked singer but to hear her more recent singing to compare, if someone who does watch it searches for stacey soning to her mum on loose women, they might be able to tell.

What’s the layout of her house? Has she got a playroom? If not I find it bizarre she’s got that spare living room
I would assume it started as a standard galley kitchen with front and back living rooms. The back room has had the wall knocked down (and possibly the kitchen extended) to create an open plan kitchen, dining room with family living space. The front room is probably the same as when it was built.

Em_

VIP Member
I wasnt implying that it was anything to do with being lazy. Not sure where I implied that. My point is that class is relevant as it is in most areas of life. I’m working class too as are my children. I certainly wasn’t saying you had no right to moan either.

I also never said working class don’t have the means to educate their kids - I said deprived families would struggle.
Fair enough, I may have got the wrong end of the stick and just took it a bit personally.

wizardora

There is clearly some events we dont know about the regards to Harry. I hate standing up for her but I dont think it is Stacey's place to use harry on such things as her book. Maybe it's him and he doesn't want to be part of their blended family, maybe it's his mum, maybe it's both of them making things difficult. We just dont know.
No I agree. I meant that clearly something has happened or been said/agreed on. But I’m sure if she was able to she would have included him. I was defending her

Pixie06

VIP Member
Absolutely! And I know it is often mentioned here but Rex isn’t Cheeky he is naughty. He is doing something he shouldn’t in her last video but she is just filming it for content and threatening him with Joe. Rather than putting down the phone and dealing with it. It’s going to get worse Stace but don’t worry you are enough.
I'm new to following her, I don't really just look occasionally, what's Joe like as a parent?

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Her latest posts says her son has a half day because it’s snowing. Am I missing something but why is this the case? Surely now schools are teaching remotely the weather doesn’t matter? Not a parent so maybe missing something obvious.
where I am we've got lots at the moment and most of our schools have closed completely even to the children of key workers for yesterday and today.

Yes, I remember her mentioning it on loose women. I thought she'd be good at it, due having done it in the past, but she must have had a tutor as she doesn't do anything now.
I don't know how people can say she's a good mum.
I mean, but I’m reality we only see a small amount of her day, we don’t really know what she does & doesn’t do. For all her faults and Instagram madness to put it lightly, I do actually think she is a good mum who puts her kids first.

Spottydog

I'm pretty sure she did credit an account for once. I also think she said it was expensive and was going to make it herself, although I'm not completly sure about that.
Talking about her copying other peoples ideas, did she ever wear those earrings or whatever jewelry it was that she copied from that jeweler, that her sheep trolled.
Yes I stand corrected she did actually credit her x

Loopy83

VIP Member
the no school work thing I can’t comment on because we haven’t done any today either, I’m so over having the same arguments me being the horrible mum every single day, so we’ve taken today as an inset day 🙈

the whole nap thing is weird! My kids haven’t napped (unless they are ill!) since they were about 2!
My 11 year old is a shit sleeper and he still doesn’t nap in the day!
I get that totally take a day off. Stacey just seems very lax with it all with no mention of it.