Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I've sent her a message, I doubt she'll read it. I am expecting to get blocked at some point.

Reactions: 1

Loopy83

VIP Member
I'm guessing she lives in Buckhurst Hill? Is that a nice area? My knowledge of Essex is from towie and birds of a feather, so I only know of Chigwell and Brentwood.
[/QUOTE]

I used to livr in the next town along. Buckhurst hill is quite nice. Some bits a bit towie now as tbey seem to tske ovverr everywhere!

Sp20191

VIP Member
How is that allowed? You aren’t allowed out for unessential journeys I thought? Yet her children are in child support bubbles with her family even though they’re all over 1. She can go and have a photo shoot? Does she have to share it with all of her ‘fans’... you know the ones that aren’t seeing their family or going out? 😳
You’re allowed out for work, you’re allowed 1 childcare bubble for your kids if you work so technically she’s following the rules but obviously she probably uses her mum for childcare too which isn’t allowed

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
One of my Facebook friends posted this earlier today 😂 could not agree more.
I had commented earlier that she probably doesn’t have plastic sheeting or anything on the floor. I take that back because if she did not put that down first, she would not be able to open the bathroom door. She is a big liar like the rest of them if she thinks we believe it took all day and night to clean up. Anything to be controversial and get likes for the gram.

Quiet Observer

Haven’t looked at her profile/stories in a while but thought I’d catch up on her thread and now I’m enraged again. She’s not good for my MH at all!

Tui

VIP Member
I guess it’s the same as traditional snow days when schools close and kids stay home, parents have to find a way to make it work. Some are probably better off due to the pandemic and actually already working from home! I know of a few schools that have closed this week due to staff shortages and weather conditions, it’s just the usual dramas working parents have to deal with 😢
It’s fair enough if travel conditions are treacherous and teachers can’t get in. But not to close the schools to let the kids have a jolly day playing in the snow!

Jane Smith

Some schools are just kind enough to give the kids a break and a chance to play in the snow. A lot of teachers are very aware of kids struggling with the lockdown and so are giving chances to improve well being/mood where they can.
That’s great if like Stacey you have nothing to do with your life. But for parents who are WFH and homeschooling it’s another way to make us feel like crap because we can’t go out and play in the snow

If the labels came off when she washed the candle pots we wouldn’t know how wealthy she was would we?

Yodabest

Chatty Member
When she has her hair in braids it's always her mum thats done it . She's referred to that quite a few times as she can't do them herself . She hasn't had her hair in braids in a while yet her dad was round putting her swingers seat up
Pretty sure she said her dad looks after R when both S & J are working