Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Great publicity stunt though eh?

She’s absolutely guaranteed some media coverage with the sand idea, and that’s all she craves.

“Stacey Solomon brings the beach to Essex”
”Stacey Solomon takes her kids on a tropical beach break”
”Stacey Solomon makes her own sandy holiday in her own bathroom”

And of course how helpful that these articles will lead people to a click link for her IG page, new book, etc.

More followers&Great engagement rates= More influence= Bigger brand deals and better leverage for whatever ‘partners’ she wants to work with in future.

And remember she can easily afford a commercial clean to sort out any mess in her house- it’s ‘work’ after all.

She ain’t daft AT ALL. The fact that it’s a fucking stupid/ridiculous/over-engineered (delete as appropriate) idea is deliberate as it creates controversy- but nothing so dreadful so as to get her genuinely disliked- just enough to bring out differences of opinion and bring the attention she wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 121

hocus_pocus

I think the cats still around, she just doesn’t seem to care about the cat the same as Theo. I think the cat is quite old
Surely you'd still put it's paw print on the plate though! My nana is quite old but we don't just pretend she doesn't exist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Betty-xoxox

All the comments saying she’s the best Mum ever, don’t get me wrong my kids would have a field day but that’s why we’ve got a sandpit tho not the fucking bathroom floor. I think I’m speechless that’s she’s done it and this is coming from someone who doesn’t mind her!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
If her 13 year old actually found that fun I’ll eat my hat. Mine would think I was totally mental. It’s nothing like a sodding beach.

Reactions: 64

BonBon27

VIP Member
I HATE sand. HATE it. I love the beach and the sea and hearing the waves but I HATE coming home with piles of sand in every part of your body and on everything you own. One day at the beach, even with showering before you come home etc etc and you’re finding sand for weeks, never mind having it all over your house.
I mean, lovely memories for the kids. Unless they eventually look back at it as the day their mum officially lost the plot 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mel17

Bloody hell who actually has the energy to fill a bathroom full of sand and then clean it all back up 🙄 god get in the real word!

Reactions: 48

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
I don't follow Stacey anymore but saw her stupid bathroom sand through someone else I follow and I loved what was said here.
Screenshot_20210128-081752_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210128-124023_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Imagine planning out your whole life for social media. Constantly thinking up ways to get engagement and how to pass them off as quirky, accidental things that have just happened. Spending hours and hours each day filming clips, setting up scenes, editing/filtering videos to make them look as natural as possible so that your followers think that’s just what your life is like. Coaching your kids and constantly sticking a camera in their faces.

It must be exhausting. What a sad way to live!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sick of the bs

I'm not even going to read what you've all written.
WHAT A FUCKING DICKHEAD.
I think she's insane.

Reactions: 45

Janedoe123

So she has at least 3 childcare bubbles with mum, dad and sister. Joe is his mums support bubble, plus the 3 different families the boys go to (no issue with this as it’s other parents) so if if any 1 of them gets Covid that’s 7 other households that they will spread it to and anyone wonders why the U.K. is such a shitshow. Not hard to just follow rules is it?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Jessie98

VIP Member
She brought fucking sand into her bathroom. So there will be sand everywhere like forever.....absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 43

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Can’t believe (even for her) how staged this all is. Especially the bit where she made the kids stand at the window laughing and shouting. She is SO desperate to be a cool/ crazy/ fun mum.
For the record, it doesn’t make you uptight to come out in a cold sweat at the mere sight of that bathroom floor. Just a normal human being.
But hey it’s zaney Stacey Solomon. I’m waiting for the “just be yourself, your beautiful crazy self” etc etc quote tonight.

Reactions: 42

Redbreast

VIP Member
Awww hey guys 🥰 just wanted to come on and say I’ve been reading through all your comments (not really just lying) and they are giving me life ❤❤❤ Like, actual life.....like, I wouldn’t actually survive without them (because they feed my ego)

Just wanted to let you know that you can achieve anything you want to in life (just look at me... I manage to google and copy other people ideas and then pass them off as my own...I’ve even made a book out of it 🤣)

Just be your real authentic, true self and your true friends will love you for who you are (or be like me and change personalities depending on what setting I’m in, can’t decide whether to be ditsy Stacey, sympathetic sad face Stacey or knowledgeable know it all I’m a fucking amazing, relatable mum Stacey today)

Stay safe (while I fanny about with every family member I know guys)

Love you all to the moon 🌚 and back and twice round the sun and more than that..... will pop in again next week for my next piece of advice (that you didn’t ask for or need cause I’m not a fucking psychiatrist)

Mwahhhh 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
So, I know some of this is fine but I just want to get down her childcare bubble

you’ve got the boys going to each of their dads. Stacey still going to work - I don’t know how loose women is essential but whatever. Joe is seeing Harry, and also going on fishing trips with every Bryn and Jason. Kids are going between Staceys Mum, Dads and Sisters. Joe is still going seeing his mum. Stacey is mixing with photographers today - no doubt had her make up and hair sorted too, feel like I’m missing ALOT

• Haha
Reactions: 41

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Filling your bathroom with a fuck tonne of sand is the sign of a not well woman. I mean, wtaf? And where was Joe? She’s never going to get that cleaned up properly

Reactions: 40

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Absolute bets on a video tonight of joe coming home to find the bathroom covered in sand like he had nooooo idea what she’d done and we will get some of his shitty acting as he makes out he’s so shocked and giving her a telling off 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 39