Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Where’s her oldest kid? He’s been awol for a good few days now. Normally she lets the world know their every move.

Reactions: 2

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
Ahhh it was in the captions the first time I saw it so she has deleted it like I thought 😔 so sneaky!

Bleachscale

That babygrow is going straight in the bin as soon as she's documented how 'clean she got it' its still got sand tide marks on looks like joes been scrubbing his fake tan with it
Mmm and the product placement
If she feels that rubbish, where is Joe to make her a cup of tea and help out? I must admit I feel a bit sorry for her.
For all the sandpit pish, it feels like somethings not quite right.
I've thought that for a while. Tbh I'd come across not right if I didnt keep busy and take time out, so if she is having issues of some kind she does have my sympathy.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
What is the point in ordering extra bins? Our council only empty bins issued by them, I could buy 20 off ebay tomorrow but they will only empty the 4 covered by my council tax.
I assumed she was just ordering more from the council? It’s what we did

BonBon27

VIP Member
Who watches Bridgerton with your kids about? 🧐
Was just going to say this! Even if they’ve got headphones on they could still look up and see some interesting sights 👀 Also thought that when she had Sex and The City on.....ok Rex is little and won’t understand all he sees or hears but there should be some limits, surely?!?

Huffchug

VIP Member
Assume the photos will have a bit of editing for the book to balance out the colour of her foundation to the rest of her body

• Haha
So leightons not doing any school work today?
And what 9 (is he 9?) year old naps after a walk! She gets all theae naps from her kids as tbey have no routine or proper bed time! I dojt know anyone else who parents like this.
I don’t think it matters if he has or hasn’t done school work today to be fair, everyone does different amounts, different times etc,

Reactions: 1

Summernights

VIP Member
Wouldn't put it past her to have had it done. I imagine she'd get away with it as it was for work reasons, she's teflon at this point.
Yeh and didn’t she say she was doing her own tap to tidy photo done, I find it hard to believe she’s publish a book with her hair having roots like that. I bet she’ll just pretend it was airbrushed but 100% she had it done. Will be interested to see if we see her hair with roots over the next few days

Em_

VIP Member
There’s a couple of times myself & my husband have thought the other has been taking care of nappy changing on a busy day here & my daughter would be hours in the same nappy, it’s only happened twice & I can’t believe I’m admitting to it but even after all those hours they wouldn’t be as bad as Rex, which makes me wonder how long he goes between changes. those sagging wet nappies seem to be a regular thing. His poor skin
That's happened to me, for some reason I've forgotten to change his nappy or something has come up, it's happened once or twice and I felt so guilty over it. I can't understand why her and Joe don't change his nappy when it obviously needs changing.

Whateverrr

I don’t think joe has another flat I know they both sold their individual properties to buy that house. But i did see months ago he’s back filming for eastenders. So maybe that’s where he is
Is he !! Oh no! I love Eastenders but hated his character ! Pls say you’re just winding me up!

Whateverrr

Proper embarrassing that calling someone you’ll never meet babe like you’re bezzas
'Now a days' 🙄
So she seperates words that should be one word and her 'bestie' puts words together that should be seperate (ie aswell) 🙄
I googled this because I would consider myself to be not that thick and I spell as well ‘as well’ and you are right! Goddamnit! I’ve spelt it that way all my life !

Whateverrr

I don’t mind Stacey too much overall really. I think if her followed believe all of the stuff that happens is real and done that day then more fool them, most influencers seem to do the same. But the whole sand thing made me so so uncomfortable and so so itchy. Don’t they live not too far from the beach?

Sick of the sight of them 😂
She definitely says “I’m suicidal” what the hell is that all about. A) not funny at all if you’re trying to have a joke and b) you need fucking help if you’re being serious

Is she finally losing the plot?
I thought this too after listening a few times but now have read @hocus_pocus reply to what she said and rewatched then I agree she says she’s sick of the sight of them. I was very concerned she’d joke of that initially and did throng to was very weird so glad I’m wrong and misheard!