Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
if someone can do a recap that would be great šŸ™‚

(no idea if titles were suggested so I just picked a comment and went with it. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not even going to read what you've all written.
WHAT A bleeping head.
I think she's insane.

Reactions: 45
She brought bleeping sand into her bathroom. So there will be sand everywhere like forever.....absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bloody hell who actually has the energy to fill a bathroom full of sand and then clean it all back up šŸ™„ god get in the real word!

Reactions: 48
All the comments saying sheā€™s the best Mum ever, donā€™t get me wrong my kids would have a field day but thatā€™s why weā€™ve got a sandpit tho not the bleeping bathroom floor. I think Iā€™m speechless thatā€™s sheā€™s done it and this is coming from someone who doesnā€™t mind her!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
All the comments saying sheā€™s the best Mum ever, donā€™t get me wrong my kids would have a field day but thatā€™s why weā€™ve got a sandpit tho not the bleeping bathroom floor. I think Iā€™m speechless thatā€™s sheā€™s done it and this is coming from someone who doesnā€™t mind her!
Iā€™m the same. I donā€™t mind her, actually quite like her but I just think thatā€™s way too far! Proper sand all over her bathroom... thatā€™s going to be a nightmare to get rid off. Is anyone going to wash/shower/bath now in that house because could you be assed showering to get back out into a bathroom filled with sand?... just so OTT...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's a full on fruit loop!
There is having fun, letting the kids have fun but come on FFS. There will be sand in every nook and cranny forever especially the human nooks & crannys since they hardly ever wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Filling your bathroom with a duck tonne of sand is the sign of a not well woman. I mean, wtaf? And where was Joe? Sheā€™s never going to get that cleaned up properly

Reactions: 40
If her 13 year old actually found that fun Iā€™ll eat my hat. Mine would think I was totally mental. Itā€™s nothing like a sodding beach.

Reactions: 64
If she was going to dick about with sand, wouldnā€™t she have been better using that shed type extra room downstairs?
Itā€™s batshit regardless but even the nonsense of traipsing the bowls of sand up the stairs šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 38
They are all going to be trapped in there until sheā€˜s moved half of it because she wonā€™t be able to open the fecking door!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I HATE sand. HATE it. I love the beach and the sea and hearing the waves but I HATE coming home with piles of sand in every part of your body and on everything you own. One day at the beach, even with showering before you come home etc etc and youā€™re finding sand for weeks, never mind having it all over your house.
I mean, lovely memories for the kids. Unless they eventually look back at it as the day their mum officially lost the plot šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Great publicity stunt though eh?

Sheā€™s absolutely guaranteed some media coverage with the sand idea, and thatā€™s all she craves.

ā€œStacey Solomon brings the beach to Essexā€
ā€Stacey Solomon takes her kids on a tropical beach breakā€
ā€Stacey Solomon makes her own sandy holiday in her own bathroomā€

And of course how helpful that these articles will lead people to a click link for her IG page, new book, etc.

More followers&Great engagement rates= More influence= Bigger brand deals and better leverage for whatever ā€˜partnersā€™ she wants to work with in future.

And remember she can easily afford a commercial clean to sort out any mess in her house- itā€™s ā€˜workā€™ after all.

She ainā€™t daft AT ALL. The fact that itā€™s a bleeping stupid/ridiculous/over-engineered (delete as appropriate) idea is deliberate as it creates controversy- but nothing so dreadful so as to get her genuinely disliked- just enough to bring out differences of opinion and bring the attention she wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 121
She's done it for the publicity. She'll be all over the daily mail etc tomorrow.

Reactions: 38
I feel so so bad for the people (cause definitely wonā€™t be her) who have to clean up after this crappy stunt.. what a nightmare! šŸ˜’

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.