Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch - the beggy cow - has just shown off her #gifted lot of Jus rol.

How much you betting this beggy smelly witch got hers sent free as well.

View attachment 252206
100% - sure her fridge had all of that at the bottom the other day. She’ll come on to say thanks to Jus Rol now because Hinch’s has.....

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not like stacey to not tag gifted stuff. Glad she does it to big brands and not just the smaller ones.

She's got to have been sent one. She'll probably post the #ad prerecorded in October whilst she makes her way through her archives of shite.

Reactions: 3
I personally think if she had been sent one previously, she'd of put it up straight away to get one up on Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
-yesterday when it was really hot she was wearing a jumper! She’s done that a lot through lock down. Rex was wearing jumpers when it was boiling hot the poor kid!
-and of course she forgot her pizza because she made it on Sunday... didn’t she just eat it on Sunday 🙄

I can’t believe I actually liked her and have replied to her stories before but now I’ve found tattle I’ve found light on her lies 😂 I do like the odd fake plant though 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Of course she got her jus rol gifted like that tight witch mate of hers.
They've been begging for weeks

I've sent them a PM telling them that they really are appalling sending cases of pastry to influencers, especially ones who make creations that would put you off buying pastry for life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she just knock a few things over and move the laundry stuff about to just do a before and after picture? Cos I think she did

Reactions: 14
I've unfollowed her because I walked down the basket and fake plant aisle today and they didn't give me life. I was very upset by this.

I've unfollowed her because of campergate and the pizza today was the last straw. What a clown. Plenty of instagrammers out there can do daily stories and they don't have to be riveting. She is as fake as her silly fejka.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I missing something? Why do we think the pizza was made Sunday? Have looked back on thread but can't see. Is it the nails? Outfit?

Reactions: 4
What if she’s been out filming a jus-rol ad this whole time and all these bizarre pastry/dough bakes are hints 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgot the pizza she made on Sunday 🤭🤨
But remembered to post the story!

Am I missing something? Why do we think the pizza was made Sunday? Have looked back on thread but can't see. Is it the nails? Outfit?
Because the jumper she is wearing in the video is the same one she wore on Sunday.. she wore a blue tracksuit on Monday (I only know because it was in the DM) and something else yesterday.. But in her stories she want's us to believe that she got all ready for work then changed her clothes to Sunday's outfit to make the pizza and then got dressed for work again.. She thinks we are idiots!

• Haha
How is that even a 'tap to tidy'? She moved 3 things that were knocked over 😂 I mean how much time can one person have on their hands?

Reactions: 8
But remembered to post the story!

Because the jumper she is wearing in the video is the same one she wore on Sunday.. she wore a blue tracksuit on Monday (I only know because it was in the DM) and something else yesterday.. But in her stories she want's us to believe that she got all ready for work then changed her clothes to Sunday's outfit to make the pizza and then got dressed for work again.. She thinks we are idiots!
Thought it must have been something like that! She's bizarre isn't she.... Truly bizzare!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no ! I hope she is not secretly filming some character or creature creation out of this bleeping pastry crap .

• Haha
I know it’s been said 1000 times but I can’t understand the fake laugh. What is it about? Why do that? Seriously.

Does she think it makes her relatable? Feeds into the put on ditzy persona she puts on for her IG? I’ve never met anyone who fake laughs after every single thing they say. It’s so odd. It’s maddening! It turns a relatively inoffensive story into one that makes me want to smash my phone!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Not like stacey to not tag gifted stuff. Glad she does it to big brands and not just the smaller ones.

She's got to have been sent one. She'll probably post the #ad prerecorded in October whilst she makes her way through her archives of shite.
It is exactly like Stacey not to tag gifted goods!🙃

And yeah ...we'll probably get the story around Halloween 🎃

How is this news?
And she still looked like tit! The stick on fake pearls on the collar and just revolting, and the collar for that matter, and the colour.. let's not talk about the skirt - I need a to go and sit in my pink room to recover💗💗💗

Wait - I don't have a pink room!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can’t believe she hasn’t treated us to a montage of her coming home to the not-ready-for-bed children and her pizza

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.