Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my partner filmed and shared a video of UP MY HAIRY NOSE I'd kick his teeth out of his face not repost it to my own story🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If my partner filmed and shared a video of UP MY HAIRY NOSE I'd kick his teeth out of his face not repost it to my own story🙈
Same, I'd be fuming. I don't have many good angles as it is so I wouldn't need my worst ones emphasising any more 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Hell the snack she’s just made her and Rex is much more for just them then what she does for all of them once the boys are home from school!

Reactions: 1
I still don't think I would feel very comfortable with the socket being so close to his bed even though they are safe for kids. Toddlers especially like to fiddle with things and explore and while it's safe I wouldn't want him being able to poke his fingers around it or learning to play with the switches.

Also, surely at this point she much be paying these 'newspapers' for her so called stories because they are absolutely terrible and so boring. It's like the ones written about the royal family 'loving mother kate wears necklace with children's initials'. They aren't newsworthy in the slightest, who cares if Stacey asked her followers for fashion advice ,🥱
Yes, you are right. The Penguin PR team will be feeding the DM stories to raise SS profile so in the run up to the book being released then it will seem like a natural progression from the usual media drivel being written about her.

BTW you only need to sell roughly 300 printed books to make it to the top of the best seller lists in the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Same, I'd be fuming. I don't have many good angles as it is so I wouldn't need my worst ones emphasising any more 🤣🤣
The closer he got the more anxious I got for her seeing it when she woke up👀 But then she reposted it so my empathy was wasted on her 😂

Aaaaand now we have Joe's arse crack. They're a well matched couple if nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG those sweaters she ordered. If she ordered them online she would see on the model and the description that they are crop top length cardigans.
i am surprised she didn't order the hideous brown one or the one with brown flowers they have on their website.

fireplace in the beach room ?? where is this beach room

Reactions: 4
Uh Oh ! Lock up your garments and socks . Stacey is making more crappy clutter crafts.

Reactions: 1
I'm probably unreasonable but it pisses me right off when people use considerable amounts of food to 'make' things with. There are probably people in this country watching Stacey's stories wishing they had rice spare to make things out of! Not scrape together to feed their family.

Reactions: 21
I'm probably unreasonable but it pisses me right off when people use considerable amounts of food to 'make' things with. There are probably people in this country watching Stacey's stories wishing they had rice spare to make things out of! Not scrape together to feed their family.
That’s like cutting up clothes too. Some may not have the opportunity to chop away at things they haven’t worn for a while to make a pile of tat.

Reactions: 8
Is she okay? Or is she pissed? Or is she just a fecking imbecile? That fecking stupid giggle, she's getting worse she can't speak one single word without giggling non stop. Shut the duck up!!

She loves us so so much. She loves us sooo much.
What the hell is wrong with this stupid woman child!!

Reactions: 13
Is she okay? Or is she pissed? Or is she just a fecking imbecile? That fecking stupid giggle, she's getting worse she can't speak one single word without giggling non stop. Shut the duck up!!

She loves us so so much. She loves us sooo much.
What the hell is wrong with this stupid woman child!!
I had to look up how old she was. She comes across as so immature. I know she's going for a 'ditzy' vibe but in reality she is just making herself look stupid 🙄
She reminds me so much of my mum, and let me just say I grew up being embarrassed of her, and I still am, and I haven't spoken to her in a year now!
I feel sorry for her boys I really do.
Im all for having a laugh but she isn't funny,she makes herself look stupid daily, posts their whole lives to thousands of people, lacks in providing good hygiene and cleanliness for them, allows them to sleep where they drop in filthy clothes and spends her time making stupid tat and food creations whilst complaining she has Sooo much to do!
Money doesn't make you a good parent Stacey. You really need to give your head a wobble, im sure theres a brain in there somewhere!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.