Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that pastry!! Where I am, they're almost £3 a pack. You could buy all the stuff for that price and make it from scratch and get more.
it's just excessive. Nobody needs that much pastry! For christ sake give your kids a bowl of coco pops for breakfast and be done with it!

Like you say, you could definitely make it yourself for cheaper than it costs in the ready made crap.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else getting sick of seen her making Rex giggle at the camera every morning? Plus this whole they give me life, I love them so much, they melt my heart. ...... no one bleeping cares. It is how a mother is suppose to feel. I must stop random strangers and tell them how much I love my kids every day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
She acts as if she’s the only one who loves her children. I mean, don’t we all?!
I automatically assume parents adore their offspring unless there’s something they’ve done or said to show otherwise. Surely loving your children is the default position. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she think she's the only one who can do a 'toes up'? News for you Stacey, my toes can do it too! If anyone wants to see I can post a picture, but I doubt most people would want too 😂 🦶
I have a big toes like a bleeping thumb too and one has no toe nail on it, beat that Stacey.....

• Haha
She acts as if she’s the only one who loves her children. I mean, don’t we all?!
I automatically assume parents adore their offspring unless there’s something they’ve done or said to show otherwise. Surely loving your children is the default position. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not keen on mine, they get right on my tits! Glad they have all left home........I might move🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why do Stace & Hinch make awful concoctions with pastry? What’s wrong with an apple pie, meat & potato pie or cheese pie?

Reactions: 23
I have creepy toes also BUT i dont broadcast them !

Also i trim mine save for the big black gross one that i dropped a coffee mug on but thats a story for therapy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh so have they now bought the campervan? I saw it briefly the other day but didn’t pay too much attention. What was the need for those stories when they were test driving it, acting like it was way out of their budget then actually buying it?!

Reactions: 5
I like SS but letting her 3 boys fall asleep in her bed, one in school uniform is just down right lazy, he’s old enough now to need to shower every night,
I thought this! When I was in school it was straight home, uniforms Straight and off and straight in the laundry basket, dinner by about 6-7, then bath bit of TV then bed! Couldn’t believe he was in his uniform still!

Reactions: 9
Oh so have they now bought the campervan? I saw it briefly the other day but didn’t pay too much attention. What was the need for those stories when they were test driving it, acting like it was way out of their budget then actually buying it?!
He bought it as a surprise to her and travelled to Newcastle for it. She claimed she didn't know and called it a monstrosity. The company he bought it or got it gifted from put on their Instagram how they loved working with them both and she had input into the design.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He bought it as a surprise to her and travelled to Newcastle for it. She claimed she didn't know and called it a monstrosity. The company he bought it or got it gifted from put on their Instagram how they loved working with them both and she had input into the design.
Oh you’re joking! She’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not keen on mine, they get right on my tits! Glad they have all left home........I might move🤣😂
I so get that ! Though I do love them for giving me my grandchildren. Seems it’s worth all the stress after all 😉

Hope the kid has been playing in the garden in his socks and it’s not from her manky floors. You would think ifthat is the case then change his socks instead of traipsing it around indoors 🤮🤮
She’s got fake grass remember and no mud so that must be house dirt !

• Sick
  • Wow
Hope the kid has been playing in the garden in his socks and it’s not from her manky floors. You would think ifthat is the case then change his socks instead of traipsing it around indoors 🤮🤮
Just seen these socks🤢🤢🤢 Absolutely rank! How can anyone be influenced by her? She's worse than Wayetta Slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.