Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also put something on their FB asking people to ask message her and ask her where it was from to try and prompt her to tag.
It’s really not right that she gets all these freebies and doesn’t tag them

Reactions: 27
Those socks on the kid... with all that mop and hoover dancing, thought she was meant to Mrs Clean

Reactions: 2
Do my eyes deceive me? Has Rex got PJs on?? He had a blue dinosaur tracksuit on today and now has a clean white baby gro in.
Stacey also saying she has missed a lot of bedtimes recently (although her IG didn’t suggest so). Is she pinning the blame for the slovenly bedtime routine on Joe??

Reactions: 13
Hang on last night she was at home for bedtime and couldn't settle them and bugged off to a bath. Tonight she is saying she has been late for bedtime the last while and glad she didn't miss it.

I'm actually starting to question myself when she posts, they contradict so much.

Reactions: 22
Do my eyes deceive me? Has Rex got PJs on?? He had a blue dinosaur tracksuit on today and now has a clean white baby gro in.
Stacey also saying she has missed a lot of bedtimes recently (although her IG didn’t suggest so). Is she pinning the blame for the slovenly bedtime routine on Joe??
She is definitely reading these posts, I noticed he had pjs on in the post with the other boys too. How bad is it when people actually have to comment on the fact that a baby has clean pjs 2 nights in a row 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
How can she get behind on things? And how does ‘crafting’ help.. she uses crafting to forget about her worries.. her worries are how much she has to do.. so she uses time to pointlessly make things, Urm ok 🤔 I’m lost.
She’ll be building a purpose for her crafting book and starting to make people think they need it. Her daft followers will believe that even if they’re whole lives are falling apart they can whip out a hot glue gun and all will be ok 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bugs me so much when celebrities can't take 30 seconds to tag companies who they get gifted things off. The fact they get gifted things from small companies annoys me anyway because small companies can do with any income they can get and the celebrities are the ones who can afford to pay for things! It's like a sense of entitlement, well they gifted me it, I didn't ask for it so why should I take 30 second out of my day to tag them...

Reactions: 24
Bugs me so much when celebrities can't take 30 seconds to tag companies who they get gifted things off. The fact they get gifted things from small companies annoys me anyway because small companies can do with any income they can get and the celebrities are the ones who can afford to pay for things! It's like a sense of entitlement, well they gifted me it, I didn't ask for it so why should I take 30 second out of my day to tag them...
I don't agree with this, if you are being gifted something which you haven't asked for then you are under no obligation to tag the company. These companies are sending her stuff to get free advertisement in the hope of a big interest in their business.
Yes if she's wearing stuff all the time and genuinely loves it, then of course it would be great for her to shout out the company but I don't think she knows where half of it comes from.

Reactions: 20
I don't agree with this, if you are being gifted something which you haven't asked for then you are under no obligation to tag the company. These companies are sending her stuff to get free advertisement in the hope of a big interest in their business.
Yes if she's wearing stuff all the time and genuinely loves it, then of course it would be great for her to shout out the company but I don't think she knows where half of it comes from.
I see your point but I think the thing I was trying to get at more is that these celebs can afford to buy these things 10 times over so in reality don't need things gifted all the time. It's how the rich stay rich though I guess!

I wouldn't dream of not thanking somebody for gifting me something ever. There's been a lot of cases where she hasn't even bothered to say thanks and that's when she does know where it came from.

Reactions: 17
I totally agree. I only started following her because I liked the odd outfit Rex wore and have a little boy a few months younger. She could at least tag where they are from, it's not difficult. I've had to message a few times to ask where his outfits are from.

Reactions: 7
I see your point but I think the thing I was trying to get at more is that these celebs can afford to buy these things 10 times over so in reality don't need things gifted all the time. It's how the rich stay rich though I guess!

I wouldn't dream of not thanking somebody for gifting me something ever. There's been a lot of cases where she hasn't even bothered to say thanks and that's when she does know where it came from.
I agree it's so frustrating especially when they're on the beg for something which they can afford but it seems Stacey must get along of stuff sent especially for Rex which she hasn't asked for especially clothes because we all know he wears a different outfit everyday.

I also would never have the nerve to not thank someone but I guess when you're in that culture of just getting things constantly given to you it doesn't feel so much like a treat anymore and more of a way of life

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So sorry if this has already been posted but who decants washing stuff to just decant again?! What a complete waste of time.
1246585C-C150-4EFA-986B-3BC8EF0E0CCA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Gah I don’t see why if Stacey is out working late - why can’t Joe cook her tea, since presumably he’ll be making himself some? I’d be quite upset if I got home after working late and my husband had sorted himself out and not prepared anything for me to eat at the same time.

Reactions: 21
A Stacey = Someone who doesn't wash and who lies for no fathomable reason.
Gullible = People who follow her believing this tit

We are expected to believe that she got dressed this morning and then changed back into her dirty clothes from 2 days ago (bracelets and all) to make her pizza.. to then only get dressed for work again:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Stace.. just be honest.. you made the pizza on Sunday! FFS!

1600855813722.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has been mentioned numerous times about the I'm a celeb thing so I take it that is what she is filming for? If it is there is no big secret really. I know they are probably contracted that they can't say too much on it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.