Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she hasn’t treated us to a montage of her coming home to the not-ready-for-bed children and her pizza
She couldn't treat us to a montage of her pizza as obviously it was a pre record and the pizza was long since eaten!!
Gutted no goodnight though as I'm not sure if she still loves me to the moon and back 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who works so late they fall asleep on the sofa in all their clothes! Apparently Stinky Stacey does. Trying to be relatable by lying again Stacey?

Reactions: 5
I also don’t believe she’s gonna re-use those autumn flowers for her display, unless it’s the filter she’s using some of them look quite faded from the sun. She’ll Chuck a few old ones in there but I imagine most of it will be brand new

Reactions: 3
I also don’t believe she’s gonna re-use those autumn flowers for her display, unless it’s the filter she’s using some of them look quite faded from the sun. She’ll Chuck a few old ones in there but I imagine most of it will be brand new
When did it become a thing to have decorations for autumn, wreaths and pumpkins everywhere. Also dressing in autumnal colours. Even if the outfit doesn’t go together. Her and Hinch just have far too much time and money.

Reactions: 18
I wish she wouldn't filter her child to duck all the time. Why would you even feel the need?

Reactions: 7
I wish she wouldn't filter her child to duck all the time. Why would you even feel the need?
To try and hide how grubby he is!

Poor Rex's hair looked greasy in that story of him in his bed! Fair enough she was in work last night but couldn't his father bath him? Joe is as guilty as Stacey for the poor hygiene habits.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm just a worry wart, but am I the only one concerned about the outlets right next to Rex's crib?
I really hope her mum, or whoever is it she drafts in to look after him, has more sense thanStacey and Joe because it’s stupid to have him so close to open sockets like that

also, I’m pretty sure he is in a Snuzkot (looked at one for our toddler) and one of the selling points is that they can grow with your kid until they are about 10 years old. But why do that when you have a ready made bed in the shed for him 😒

Reactions: 4
Who works so late they fall asleep on the sofa in all their clothes! Apparently Stinky Stacey does. Trying to be relatable by lying again Stacey?
What is wrong with this bloody family!!!
If your tired go to bleeping bed in your pjs!!
Getting boring now seeing them all sleeping scattered around the house in there clothes/uniform!!!!
duck it just get rid of there beds Stacey and use the wood to make a swing or something when it’s craft time next what’s the point in them!!!!

duck me what’s wrong with people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is wrong with this bloody family!!!
If your tired go to bleeping bed in your pjs!!
Getting boring now seeing them all sleeping scattered around the house in there clothes/uniform!!!!
duck it just get rid of there beds Stacey and use the wood to make a swing or something when it’s craft time next what’s the point in them!!!!

duck me what’s wrong with people!!
Talking of beds.. she is already on the beg for a new bed for Rex

I wonder if she is going to 'fess up about the pastry?

1600936618266.png

• Sad
Reactions: 20
As much as I dislike Stacey there isn't actually anything wrong with the sockets. They're made to be safe for kids. Unless he manages to put something into the top pin and then something into the bottom ones then it's perfectly safe. Kids fingers don't even fit into the pins and it's not like he's got a cot full of pointy objects.

Reactions: 29
As much as I dislike Stacey there isn't actually anything wrong with the sockets. They're made to be safe for kids. Unless he manages to put something into the top pin and then something into the bottom ones then it's perfectly safe. Kids fingers don't even fit into the pins and it's not like he's got a cot full of pointy objects.
I still don't think I would feel very comfortable with the socket being so close to his bed even though they are safe for kids. Toddlers especially like to fiddle with things and explore and while it's safe I wouldn't want him being able to poke his fingers around it or learning to play with the switches.

Also, surely at this point she much be paying these 'newspapers' for her so called stories because they are absolutely terrible and so boring. It's like the ones written about the royal family 'loving mother kate wears necklace with children's initials'. They aren't newsworthy in the slightest, who cares if Stacey asked her followers for fashion advice ,🥱

Reactions: 13
Either she can't read or she doesn't care that she's putting grown up shower cream in the baby wash bottle. What a plonker.

..oh, nevermind - it's repurposed. I'll see myself out 🙈

View attachment 250933
Who has time in their life to decant bloody shower gel into fancy bottles? Get a job! Oh sorry forgot....you're on Loose Women...and you're going to write a book about crafts.....job done then

Reactions: 6
Who has time in their life to decant bloody shower gel into fancy bottles? Get a job! Oh sorry forgot....you're on Loose Women...and you're going to write a book about crafts.....job done then
Pisses me off, if you're going to reuse bottles, great, go and find a place where you can take those bottles & fill them there & then, or else it's wasteful!

I can’t even listen to her stories anymore. She is so fake and tedious.
She's lost it, she's trying to pin herself into top many things & not doing any of it properly! I've been a culprit for doing this myself but I don't go & plaster my life all over SM as of its fabulous! IG daily is not doing her any favours.

Reactions: 5
I need help guys. Stacey hasn’t told me everything will be okay and I’m enough

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.