Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed. I cant see the fake posts anymore. Love you all. Shes literally laughing at her followers. She was ok ish a year ago, now it's too much. I haven't got time to make wreaths. I feel guilty for even cleaning and not playing with my toddler. Goodbye.
She's spent too much time with The Hinch that's the problem.... Pair of them are a couple of fake twats!!

Reactions: 16
I love a stuffed crust but I’ve genuinely never seen anyone pack so much cheese into it! That pizza was 96% crust 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those socks on the kid... with all that mop and hoover dancing, thought she was meant to Mrs Clean
I’m sure she has fake grass too as said mud was hard to find in her garden for the mud kitchen so that must Be from her floors inside

Reactions: 3
Where the hell has all this apparent anxiety come from. It’s like certain influencers hook onto it as almost a selling point! Makes me bleeping sick

And the constant chuckle. Piss off. Sorry I must be hormonal just like you stace

Reactions: 11
Who uses tomato soup as sauce on a pizza though?? 🤢🤢Urgh should have just blended up some tomatoes even ketchup would have been better than soup surely!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Laughing to herself to a bleeping lunatic
anyone who makes pumpkins out of socks can't be right in the head; oh but wait, she's just like her bessie mate Soph, she's now also bringing out a book..on crafting...the pair of them can compare loyalties and maybe rent a nice big house together in Dorset to celebrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very confused as to why she didn't just use tomato puree or blend some tomatos for a pizza base... tomato soup was a strange choice.

Reactions: 16
Why did she imagine she was on a gondola the whole time?

When have you ever seen someone making a bleeping pizza on a gondola? It would go under anyway the amount of cheese she packed in.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What is with her and the tomato soup ?
Didn't she "make" that bread bowl and tomato soup thing last week . and wtf she forgot the soup pizza at home anyways because she was too busy standing in her laundry room .

Also the brown sweater floral skirt ensemble is a no go stacey ! Stop forcing fall vibes.

Reactions: 10
All that pastry!! Where I am, they're almost £3 a pack. You could buy all the stuff for that price and make it from scratch and get more.

Mrs Hinch - the beggy cow - has just shown off her #gifted lot of Jus rol.

How much you betting this beggy smelly witch got hers sent free as well.

1600870356051.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Mrs Hinch - the beggy cow - has just shown off her #gifted lot of Jus rol.

How much you betting this beggy smelly witch got hers sent free as well.

View attachment 252206
Imagine being at a point in your life as an adult where you are gifted jus roll after all that hinting and begging. I just couldn't. How embarassing. I'd understand if they just casually used a product in their everyday life but these women go so over the top with the 'LOOK AT ME USING THIS!' It's ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.