Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Christ if she thinks he sisters cupboard is bad she should come look at mine. You can't open it without something falling out on your feet 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whilst Wales have more generous rules on outdoor gatherings, the point is that they have came from an area where you cannot be mixing with groups of more than 6. Going to another area (and possibly bringing in the virus) just to escape the rules, in my opinion, is not on when she has such a large following

• Heart

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I don't think we can moan about Stacey sharing it. She is empathetic and feels for Chrissy and John, as do we all. I lost my first 4 pregnancies to miscarriage and reading the daily fail this morning, my heart broke for them. I'm 6 weeks pp and am so lucky to have had a healthy pregnancy this time. I imagine Stacey felt the same. We don't know whether she has experienced this herself or maybe just as a mother it genuinely upset her, like it did me? I'm not a Stacey fan and she is a complete grub but this isn't something she should be called out for 🤷🏻‍♀️

DietCoke

Hang on last night she was at home for bedtime and couldn't settle them and bugged off to a bath. Tonight she is saying she has been late for bedtime the last while and glad she didn't miss it.

I'm actually starting to question myself when she posts, they contradict so much.

Reactions: 22

Tui

VIP Member
I hope she's being genuine with her latest story, considering she's someone who says everything happens for a reason. I lost my first baby to a miscarriage and i don't think she's genuine at all.
Gosh I had no idea this had happened to Chrissie Teigen, I knew she was pregnant. What a complete tragedy, it doesn’t bear thinking about.

I thought Stacey was an absolute total cunt for saying “everything happens for a reason” the other day - I lost my first pregnancy to miscarriage too and it never leaves you. It makes me angry when people say things like that, I can’t think of any good reason why I won’t have a baby in December like I was expecting to.

• Sad
  • Heart

DietCoke

I've unfollowed her because I walked down the basket and fake plant aisle today and they didn't give me life. I was very upset by this.

I've unfollowed her because of campergate and the pizza today was the last straw. What a clown. Plenty of instagrammers out there can do daily stories and they don't have to be riveting. She is as fake as her silly fejka.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
I would be pissed off if I was the owner of those huts seeing Joe skidding down the banks ruining the grass, covering himself in mud and then jumping into the hot tub and repeating this several times
The hot tub will have a ring of muck around the top of it when they’re done. No respect

• Sick

Muchbee

VIP Member
If my partner filmed and shared a video of UP MY HAIRY NOSE I'd kick his teeth out of his face not repost it to my own story🙈

• Haha

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
**aloud** fml please lord can there be a basic grammar test before these people are set loose in front of millions of people 🙄

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Gah I don’t see why if Stacey is out working late - why can’t Joe cook her tea, since presumably he’ll be making himself some? I’d be quite upset if I got home after working late and my husband had sorted himself out and not prepared anything for me to eat at the same time.

Reactions: 21
I'm probably unreasonable but it pisses me right off when people use considerable amounts of food to 'make' things with. There are probably people in this country watching Stacey's stories wishing they had rice spare to make things out of! Not scrape together to feed their family.

She’s probably just caught me on the wrong day here, but that ‘whatever you’re doing have a lovely day’ bollocks has given me rage! When she posts this inane patronising crap, does it ever occur to her that some of her followers might be having a bit of a rough time of it? For example, I’ve got a hospital appointment later which I’ve been dreading for weeks, so I’m certainly not going to be having a lovely day. Not everything is sunshine & rainbows Stacey, you simpering twat!

• Heart

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Apologies if this offends anyone but I hate the trend of wearing matching trainers with your toddler. It’s so naff 😂

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Does it bother anyone else that she chops and prepares food directly on the counter top instead of using a chopping board? I just think it’s ming

Mejustme

VIP Member
I've just watched her stories and had to check the top of the page to see if it was hinch or her, they're practically the same ...both boring as hell

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Sorry..

But whats funny about taking the bins out? Did i miss something..

🤦🏽‍♀️
I think you must have. I always find it so hilarious taking the bins out. Highlight of my week if I'm being honest. Me and all the neighbours just look at each other and giggle while we sort things out. Definitely not worse at night, it adds a whole other element of fun, dunno what Stacey is talking about.

• Haha

Scd1991

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look at her sister...
never thought I’d say this sentence but Stacey def got the looks in that family 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20