Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy to find where they are staying as Stacey sister has liked their Instagram account View attachment 263951
Ok I concede my earlier point about travelling through lockdown areas as it's unlikely she did on that route. Still think it's irresponsible to travel to another area to celebrate your birthday with family in a way you couldn't in your own area especially when you are doing so on a large platform. 🙄

Reactions: 12
I see you Stacey...5 of you but only 4 toothbrushes unpacked, so who isn't the manky one not brushing their teeth this weekend?

And if you'd only just unpacked the toothbrushes but everyone had already showered that means you hadn't done it either.

Absolute scruffs
Clearly no one cleaned their teeth last night before bedtime either.
She trips herself up all the time trying to be relevant and normal. She’s far from normal.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Don’t care what the discount is, the forecast for that area is proper tit this weekend.

Sounds blooming miserable to be stuck in a teeny pod with all your children (or dragging them around outside and having to all dry off and sort yourself out in those teeny small wooden huts) and Stinky Stacey 🤪

You can keep it love; I’m fine tucked up in my comfies while my kids happily entertain themselves in our nice spacious home!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was disgusted when I saw let Rex roll around in that wet grass. Not disgusted because of the actual rolling around in it, all kids should be allowed get wet and mucky, but disgusted because I have an awful feeling that she'll just leave him in those wet clothes for God knows how long.

Reactions: 19
Makes sense that the place just opened as the grass looks horrible outside . Like they just unrolled the sod on top of these hole houses. Not somewhere I'd like to stay.

So sure they walked an hour and half to that water fall.
its october and she let one wear shorts and the other swim . I predict everyone is sick and eating mouldy veg soup by tuesday.

Reactions: 10
Ok I concede my earlier point about travelling through lockdown areas as it's unlikely she did on that route. Still think it's irresponsible to travel to another area to celebrate your birthday with family in a way you couldn't in your own area especially when you are doing so on a large platform. 🙄
You wouldn’t want to celebrate a birthday in Essex 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
So the boys have to walk back for an hour and a half in soaking wet trainers and clothes

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t really mind Stacey but I’ve just seen Rex walking in that stream by himself and joe on the path next to him. Fudge me those rocks are slippy I’d be having a panic attack

Reactions: 4
It looks like they are the first people to stay in them. I imagine it was gifted.
They were specifically finished hurriedly this week in anticipation of her arrival (ssssh inside info). I wouldn't imagine they need the exposure, they're a very busy local business.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A box of crafts?!? Really?!? On a weekend away with your kids?!? She’s a very odd lady 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish to god she would stop the insane laughing every time she speaks. Who in their right mind would take a box of crafts with them to a tiny hobbit hole with 5 of them crammed in there. She’s out of her tiny mind

Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand how she won’t receive any flack for so many of the family going away together ! I’m so fed up of all the Insta huns being able to just do what they want and not follow the rules 🤷‍♀️
Ive hardly seen my family this year due to covid !!

Reactions: 18
I figured they'd actually stuck to the 6 rule, until I saw her sisters stories. They're both posting from the same location at the same time, so they're obviously in a group despite hiding it. (I know Wales have different rules)

Reactions: 9
She really has notions of herself. What does she think is going to happen if she says where she is??? Car loads of scream fans turning up 🙄🙄🙄. Ffs. Get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wish to god she would stop the insane laughing every time she speaks. Who in their right mind would take a box of crafts with them to a tiny hobbit hole with 5 of them crammed in there. She’s out of her tiny mind
I came to say exactly this. She’s absolutely lost the plot, off her rocker. And the laughing! Stacey listen up ....... nothing is that funny!

Reactions: 9
She could be meeting in
Makes sense that the place just opened as the grass looks horrible outside . Like they just unrolled the sod on top of these hole houses. Not somewhere I'd like to stay.

So sure they walked an hour and half to that water fall.
its october and she let one wear shorts and the other swim . I predict everyone is sick and eating mouldy veg soup by tuesday.
My kids wear shorts all year round AND we go to the beach all year round and they play in the sea in winter, it never makes them sick, in fact they absolutely love it!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.