Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes for a weekend away in Wales, comes back theorising the meaning of life and busting with pure raw emotion belting out motivational speeches and inspiring platitudes.

How bleeping exhausting. With both Stace and Soph, every single minor event in their life has to be treated like a turning point for humanity. So you enjoyed your holiday, that’s really nice, and it’s good to be appreciative but just chill a bit. It just seems insincere when she overdoes it.

The OTT motivational stuff sounds like what a drunk old fella in the pub would be spluttering at the bar as you try and make a polite getaway.
She’s lucky to even travel away with all that’s happening! It’s the second time in a couple of weeks they’ve been away. Some people struggling with mental health and arnt allowed to leave their county atm. An all she’s done is flaunt

Reactions: 19
I wonder how Joe's other kid feel... i mean understand the mum's pov.. n glad he's not showcased on the gram... was he there ..just not photographed .. which is good

Reactions: 5
So if it’s not an #AD or gifted why does she feel the need to broadcast it all over the gram?

Why couldn’t she just say ‘I’m off Instagram for my birthday catch up with you all Monday?’

Reactions: 15
So if it’s not an #AD or gifted why does she feel the need to broadcast it all over the gram?

Why couldn’t she just say ‘I’m off Instagram for my birthday catch up with you all Monday?’
Do agree with this to an extent, however Covid has hit small businesses (particularly in the travel sector) so so hard. I think if her posting does encourage more people to visit there/spend their money with this new business then there is no harm in that. Not sure whether she should be declaring or not however .. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
'Your comments and likes and messages mean so much to me...' because the better my engagement with my posts and the more impressions I get the more I get paid for doing ads and the more tv and book deals I get.

Corrected it for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Those huts start at £180 a night. I wouldn't pay that to stay in a shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s lucky to even travel away with all that’s happening! It’s the second time in a couple of weeks they’ve been away. Some people struggling with mental health and arnt allowed to leave their county atm. An all she’s done is flaunt
The place she went is in local lockdown cause i live there. Shes a joke we arent allowed to see our family or go anywhere yet she can??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Those huts start at £180 a night. I wouldn't pay that to stay in a shed.
I've just had a look, couldn't believe how much they were charging and they are more or less fully booked into next year.

Reactions: 2

Coz she is a skanky braggy donkey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way they left there that late last night! Not one story from home this morning. I reckon shes just kept it quiet as she would get called out for keeping the boys off school!

Reactions: 9
Her hair!!! You could fry eggs on it 🤢. She is even scratching her scalp as she speaks! I really hope she washes it today and doesn't get in to bed with it like that!

Did anyone see her sisters story about leaving labels on the bottles there? I hope they asked her to because that is so disrespectful if not!
Any average family rolling around in mud and grass, jumping in hot tubs, letting dogs sleep in beds, eating god knows what on the sofas and labelling the properties items would get charged damages surely?
Guess the Solomon clan are excempt from everything!
All in the name of exposure 🙄

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her sisters story about leaving labels on the bottles there? I hope they asked her to because that is so disrespectful if not!
Any average family rolling around in mud and grass, jumping in hot tubs, letting dogs sleep in beds, eating god knows what on the sofas and labelling the properties items would get charged damages surely?
Guess the Solomon clan are excempt from everything!
All in the name of exposure 🙄
Why did she even take labels with her🤔

Her hair!!! You could fry eggs on it 🤢. She is even scratching her scalp as she speaks! I really hope she washes it today and doesn't get in to bed with it like that!
Urgh I just come on here to say this. It looks vile. The scratching made my toes curl 🤢

Reactions: 5
Her sister put on her stories they were stopped on the road by sheep and it was daytime
I think they left this morning, Stacey’s story where she signs the guestbook, the clock said 8:20am and it was light outside.
Her hair looks minging today. It’s greasy right through to the ends!!! Maybe the hobbit hole was too cold to get naked for a shower? I’ve been in that position but I was camping in October, not sleeping in a luxury cabin!!!! What a woman

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.