Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Everything happens for a reason - how condescending, so many scenarios I could list here, including some I'm going through myself & I'm telling you Stacey, they didn't happen for a good reason!

*leave your toddler to sleep, he needs calm & routine, it might take time but it'll work!

Reactions: 8
It’s sad that the pumpkin has cleaner lashes on than she does!

I’d kind of understand that ‘I love it so much’ gushing if one of the kids had made it but she did it herself! She’s so self indulgent it makes me want to puke :sick:
She never shows anything the kids make. All that time spent in school they’re bound to be bring some sort of art creations home. A proud mum would be delighted to show some of it off.

Reactions: 3
I have a theory of why she wears fake lashes all the time and always makes them a focal point of her stories, for example one falling off or one on wonky! It’s so obvious now that she is hoping to bring out a brand of Solomon lashes! That could be the only reason as she can 110% afford eyelash extensions
I've said this before. She's definitely after some sort of lashes range in super drug or poundland the way she goes on about them constantly. I don't know how she can't be arsed with them 24/7. It's about the only thing consistent on her stories thought, nailed changing colour and different clothes because of all the prerecords. Surprised Rex hasn't taken a swipe at them yet and pulled them off. Maybe after she reads on here in the morning then we will get that content along with her hilarious laugh in a few days

I'm sure someone mentioned that she was in the same clothes to pick up the dog this morning, as she was in to go pumpkin picking the day before. But then she was in a different jumper filming afternoon nap time?
So it looks like she threw on yesterday's outfit to go collect the dog. Then came home and got changed just to fanny about with arts and crafts? I'm sure if Rex had spilled something on her or whatever she would have treated us to a story about how it was so funny and she's such a disaster etc

Last edited:
The new Baylis and Harding advert is on every morning and plays that bleeping ‘good morning’ song that she’s ruined for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is her and hinch copying each in there stories it’s really niggling me ! Both spraying pumpkins white both making autumn garlands they are literally mirror images of each other yesterday ! Who’s copying who 😕 Stacey as always done the crafting anyway ... but now hinch is also spraying her pumpkins white .... what’s hinch and Jamie’s next day out ? Pumpkin picking with Ronnie !
I know! It is hard to tell. Mrs Hinch took her Autumn wreath out of the loft this year and kept stressing that she made it LAST year. Look at my lovely wreath. Can't believe I made this LAST year. Lol. I took this as a dig at Stacey copying as she made a wreath this year. I keep thinking it is Stacey copying as she knows how popular Mrs Hinch is and I feel she is piggy backing off her success. Before Mrs Hinch became popular I don't remember Stacey being this popular. Her career seemed to be winding down but it has had a boost. I might be wrong and not remembering correctly but this is the way I see it. I feel like these two will have a fall out eventually. They are both fake but I feel like stacey is worse. I used to love Stacey and never been a fan of Hinch but I'm really going off Stacey as I see right through her now

Reactions: 7
The new Baylis and Harding advert is on every morning and plays that bleeping ‘good morning’ song that she’s ruined for everyone.
Now, now. Dont be a Dave!
😂🤣

I know! It is hard to tell. Mrs Hinch took her Autumn wreath out of the loft this year and kept stressing that she made it LAST year. Look at my lovely wreath. Can't believe I made this LAST year. Lol. I took this as a dig at Stacey copying as she made a wreath this year. I keep thinking it is Stacey copying as she knows how popular Mrs Hinch is and I feel she is piggy backing off her success. Before Mrs Hinch became popular I don't remember Stacey being this popular. Her career seemed to be winding down but it has had a boost. I might be wrong and not remembering correctly but this is the way I see it. I feel like these two will have a fall out eventually. They are both fake but I feel like stacey is worse. I used to love Stacey and never been a fan of Hinch but I'm really going off Stacey as I see right through her now
I dont see how they are friends, it’s got to be just for the gram. I can’t stand SS, she’s not a good parent, Rex is filthy, uncared for and her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. Her children are fed absolute tit while her and Joe ( not Hoe anymore I’ve noticed) shove pizza in there big mouths on gogglebox. Hinch has a lot of annoying traits but she, her Son and home are spotless whilst he’s still having fun and playing. She also feeds him far more nutritional food. They both piss me off no end but give me Hinch anyday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm so bloody pleased she clarified for us that Norma is Norman without the "N" on the end. I'm not sure how I'd have worked that out for myself! I'm so grateful for Stacey always sharing her useful knowledge with me, I really don't know how I'd manage adult life without her sometimes xoxoxo

:sick:twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but the pair of them are utter scrott bags. Sleeping in clothes, not washing, covering the sheets with fake tan and not cleaning them for weeks and weeks. And she has the audacity to call her sons soap dodgers? Is she for real? They are just following your example, Stacey.
Also I’ve never taken much notice of Joe but he is rank. The end.

Oh please!! Joe with his hat on in bed what a set up!!

STACEY: 'Joe pretend you're asleep & snoring really loudly so I can video it for insta, it'll be hilarious'
JOE: 'Nah Stace, not wivout me at on cos ov me bald patch'
STACEY: 'Yeah put it on that'll be even funnier'

Joe is NEVER seen without his hat!!
Fake as duck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I'm intrigued to know is how did the hat stay on all night?! I'm such a wriggler it would have been off in five mins 🤣 🤣
Maybe one of the boys did a Matilda with Staceys glue stash. They fancied a bit of crafting!!

• Haha
  • Heart
The fake sleeping 🙄 he makes me want to 🤢 I've always thought the same from his eastenders days, he always seems to need lip balm on 😂 they are dry as fck!

• Haha
  • Sick
Joe just looks dirty. Fake tan and dry, sun damaged skin. 🤮

Joe just looks dirty. Fake tan and dry, sun damaged skin. 🤮
I think Rex’s complexion is probably the same as Joe’s natural skin colour. Goes to show how much fake tan he piles on! He should embrace his hair colour and skin. What will Rex think when he grows up and sees his Dad is trying to change his appearance when he has the same characteristics as him.

Here she goes again with the "really small business". It's so demeaning and belittling. Can you imagine how she'd feel if someone did an interview with her and worded it as "little known Stacey Solomon" or "Z-lister Stacey Solomon".

I think it definitely started with Stacey copying Hinch all the time. Now they're as bad as each other. You can guarantee that whatever one does, the other will do a few days later. No matter which way round it is.

The 'really small business' Stacey is talking about this morning has 250k Instagram followers, WTF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.