Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise another little get away with out the older boys. She favours Rex so much and it shows. And ffs why has the kid not got a coat on!? It’s bleeping freezing out there today

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry to defend her here but as a stepmam to 3 kids they can't just be expected to stay home all weekend just because the older boys are at their dads/otherwise engaged? I wouldn't have my stepson and just stay home all day with him doing nothing because his sisters are at school!
Same. I have a stepdaughter who is with us every other weekend but the weekend she isn't we don't just stay in. Big family days are planned on her weekends but we still do something with the boys without her.

I think the point trying to be made is that they go on outings/adventures when the older boys are away and do duck all when they’re all at home.

Reactions: 16
On her latest story, she can’t wait to properly cuddle her grandma again, yet Rex is sitting right next to her. Stop with the bullshit stace 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Late to the thread, I actually like Stacey but she makes me feel so lazy. I can't even tidy my house most of the time and I only have one child! I don't know how she manages to do all this stuff, where she gets the energy!

Reactions: 5
Late to the thread, I actually like Stacey but she makes me feel so lazy. I can't even tidy my house most of the time and I only have one child! I don't know how she manages to do all this stuff, where she gets the energy!
Dont you ever feel lazy..❤ You are amazing even if you arent making ‘fruit sushi’ and shite out of old clothes!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On her latest story, she can’t wait to properly cuddle her grandma again, yet Rex is sitting right next to her. Stop with the bullshit stace 🙄
As if she's actually waiting for Boris to give her permission 🙄.
And that photo with her grandma at the campervan, why can't she just take a natural photo with her. I wouldn't like to look back on silly posed photos like that with my grandparents in years to come.

Reactions: 12
Don't feel lazy she pre records most things 'cause she doesn't have much else to do when she's not at loose women etc and she's stuck at home

And this is the saddest thing about the bullshit that she posts. She clearly doesn’t do everything herself, she must have a regular cleaner at the very least, but by posting as if she’s Wonder Woman she makes other people feel inferior and like they haven’t got their tit together.

Reactions: 19
Oh please she doesn’t really do a lot does she?! She doesn’t have a 9-5 job. Her elder boys are not always with her. And as beeen pointed out on this thread she does sweet fa with the elder kids.

Reactions: 9
So she's claiming that this little 'adventure' wasn't planned and they just happened to find somewhere with room, and yet it also just so happens to be close to her granny? Convenient that Stace!

Reactions: 26
So her spur of the moment early day out and 3 hour drive in their campervan just happens to have been to near her grandmas and she happened to find a nearby available spot ok Stacey. Relatable as always 🙄

Reactions: 20
What's the rules of covid lockdown then... We got Stacey at a campsite with granny, Katie Hayes in bleeping Wales for a weekend, Hinch over her mams house.
If you’re not in a local lockdown area, you can meet up with No more Than 6 people. But you are supposed to be socially distanced which we know she won’t do

She is such a Billy bullshitter. There's absolutely no way on this earth that she just so happened to drive 3 hours to a campsite that just so happened to have one pitch left and would you believe it, it just so happened to be near her grandma's house. 🤥 🤥🤥🤥

I, also, don't understand why she didn't take the big boys on this trip, too, especially as it was obviously planned to see an elderly relative. I bet granny would've loved to see them all.

Reactions: 24
**aloud** fml please lord can there be a basic grammar test before these people are set loose in front of millions of people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They’re really not selling the whole camper van idea are they. I‘d say the company that looked after them are fuming. Not even so much as a tag all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There is the point of, the campervan is not family friendly... they must have known this when buying it... it’s probably does the two of them and Rex, that’s it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.