Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing on her instagram is real life in real time. I refuse to believe anyone with 13 GCSEs (or however many it is) is such a fuckwit. It’s all for show, all pre recorded on her ‘phone in a drawer’ days. She saw how much money Grinch was making and jumped on the bandwagon. Her kids are treated as props. I hope they get a good wage seeing as they work more hours than most adults with no HR representation!

Reactions: 17
More titting about with unnecessary food. If they want pop tarts and there aren’t any pop tarts then just tell them they can’t have pop tarts!!!
“Titting about” love 💓 it 😂🤣 .... I usually use “farting about” but think I’ll mix it up now with some titting and some farting 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had to force herself to make dinner and is counting down the minutes until bedtime!! What is so hard about her life?
What the hell is her problem!
This would of annoyed me about 5 years ago when I lost my son and people just wish their children away. Still annoys me now 2 children down the line. Understand parents need breaks every now and then but what they hell does she do to need a break. Spray paint tit and fill her house of tat. Oh boo hope go have a shower stace. That’s the only me time I get!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you think one of the reasons she makes spelling errors so often is because she knows people will message to correct her and therefore increase her engagement? She obviously also does it because people on tattle have pointed it out before and she can't resist making herself look like an idiot to 'annoy' us
Nah, I honestly think she can't spell

Reactions: 6
She had to force herself to make dinner and is counting down the minutes until bedtime!! What is so hard about her life?
What the hell is her problem!
Omg has she actually made them a decent meal?! And it looks like a normal size dinner for boys their age! No wonder she had to force herself to make it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did someone not mention something yesterday about her and Hinch always showing them making lunch but never dinner and lo and behold, both have shown their dinners... Hey ladies 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Please tell me she doesn't have one of those hidious over the top tacky things around her front door most of the year 🤦🏼‍♀️?!
Surely by the time she had made the pop tarts the boys were over it and she could have easily given them something else!
I don't understand how she's always so you're doing great, you're smashing it, if noone told you today you are loved 😷 and then she has a go at imaginary Susan's for taking her kid shopping. Noone cares Stacey, we've all had to take a kid shopping it doesn't make you special.
I swear her voice is getting worse, I can barely understand her when she speaks because she's trying to hard to sound goofy and force out a laugh.
I wonder if she's wearing the lashes constantly in the hope someone will gift her some or put her big daft grin on the packaging 😂.
And don't get me started on the joggies and jacket combo for the front door pic. What on earth?!

Reactions: 9
I haven't had time to catch up on here, but did she really say her kids only need 2 outfits?! Shouldn't they have a choice as well? Not just what she chooses at their ages. And what if they're dirty? She always says she never does the laundry so how are 2 outfits enough?! Those poor boys!!!

Isnt that being judgemental 😆 😅
I do feel people can be so judgemental on here . I know this is tattle and that’s what we are all here for, blah blah blah. But jeeez are any of us perfect mums? She should def bath her kids more and put them in pjs at night though haha xx
Bit of a contradiction there! 🤣

You forget amongst all the ridiculous tit she does, that she actually, really can sing and this is what she'd actually 'famous' for! I wonder why she doesn't sing anymore? Also, why the duck did she ruin her teeth with veneers when she had really decent ones to begin with. I'd be devastated to have had those perfect teeth filed down into baby shark teeth 😭
Lovely, lovely voice, gave me goosebumps
She did KNOW she had odd trainers on though right ? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
I haven't had time to catch up on here, but did she really say her kids only need 2 outfits?! Shouldn't they have a choice as well? Not just what she chooses at their ages. And what if they're dirty? She always says she never does the laundry so how are 2 outfits enough?! Those poor boys!!!
Couldn't she get better than Primark? I always like H&M for mine

Reactions: 4
I feel like she's replying to a message in her own head like she thinks people will judge her for taking her kid shopping so she has to justify it with a Susan 🙄
I really don't think she genuinely received a message slating her for taking Rex shopping. Doesn't every parent take their children shopping? 🤨

Reactions: 13
Concurs 🤣🤣🤣 that's the best yet.
I also saw another influencer post today about a 'spare of the minute' deal 🤐

• Haha
I know some shops that let you in early to browse on a Sunday but not sure if this happens during the rest of the week. Hopefully we don’t get crazy followers demanding to be allowed in to shops early like Stacey so they can browse.
It's obvious that it was only Primark that let her in early because she works with them. They have done several times before and she had been honest about it, today she is just trying and failing at being 'relatable.'

I first followed Stavey when she had Rex. In my opinion at that time she was very genuine and even though I had my children many, many years ago found her honesty touching. Now she is constantly gas lighting and fake. If you look at her grid you'll see it coincides with the arrival of permanent rank lashes.

Why the hell does she laugh while she's speaking? You're not funny Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.