Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half an hour looking for pe kit on the day it’s needed... jeez, get yourself organised and look at the timetable the night before and get everything ready! Fucks sake, how difficult can it be to get organised!
For someone whose always in the papers for being "super organised" and has loads of "organisation hacks" she isn't half unorganised today.......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s funny how she will address the message she received about taking a one year old shopping (Bet no one actually did say that to her) but won’t come on and address the messages I’d imagine she has received about allowing her children to sleep on the tiled flooring and not being a decent mother and putting them to bed.
If the Susan’s do exist I’m sure she has come across 100s of those messages.
Who would message her about taking Rex shopping? We've all had to do it and let's be honest Stace is more than happy to leave him home when it suits her.

I'm more concerned about her allowing him to walk around touching everything (walls, the food buzzer etc) while he has food in his hands ... Ummm - Covid anyone? It hasn't gone away...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've had it with her condescending shite and bullying of women called Susan. My aunty is a very lovely lady with more common sense in her pinky finger than this poor excuse of a z-elebrity even knows exists. And my aunt just happens to be named Susan and is getting so much stick for it now thanks to Essex Lady Muck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone whose always in the papers for being "super organised" and has loads of "organisation hacks" she isn't half unorganised today.......
Yeah she really needs to pick a persona & stick to it! Either super organised mum with time to whip up a pastry & fruit zoo of a morning or mum who wings it & is always rushing about! No judgement for either type... I am definitely the latter!

Reactions: 5
I really don't understand why she didn't put him in the cot when she sees he's sleepy? Let he fall asleep in there. And if he's still awake he will learn to fall asleep on his own.
I do not get this!

Reactions: 11
Half an hour looking for pe kit on the day it’s needed... jeez, get yourself organised and look at the timetable the night before and get everything ready! Fucks sake, how difficult can it be to get organised!
All the fancy storage & labels & she can’t even find a PE kit. Her system obviously isn’t working.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
10-15 years ago if they were around I probably would of followed Stacey & Hinch & taken everything they said as gospel, thank duck I’m older & can see through their tit, they do make parents feel inadequate, I do my own thing thankfully & don’t follow these imbeciles, my kids make their own breakfast youngest is nearly 10, I will make toast but they can make their own cereal I ain’t fannying around in the morning, thing is like many other parents I have an actual job, Stacey just goes to loose bowels as & when, chats tit & comes home!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know some shops that let you in early to browse on a Sunday but not sure if this happens during the rest of the week. Hopefully we don’t get crazy followers demanding to be allowed in to shops early like Stacey so they can browse.

Reactions: 1
Surely she hasn't bought the two older boys the exact same clothes? They're way too old to want to match their brother all the time, especially her eldest. Right down to the exact same jeans, do you think they ever get to pick out their own clothes in a shop??

Reactions: 5
Bug bear of mine is people who buy bigger sizes to get an 'oversized' look. Big sizes in primark are scarce to begin with 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks more like Frank Spencer in her beret. Sounds like him too. Why is everything so hysterically funny Stacey?

Home made poptarts when there are three kids to get out? I think not.

My teenager was lucky he got a bowl of coco pops this morning as he slept in then wandered to the kitchen and I marched him to the shower!! Hair wet, tie undone, he shovelled coco pops and I took him to the bus.

It was pulling out but the driver must've recognised the car and stopped for him. I beeped my horn - and teenager was not pleased!

I guess I should try to be more Stacey!
Yes. Make him toasted slices of sweet potato tomorrow with various strange toppings. Poor boy! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she hasn't bought the two older boys the exact same clothes? They're way too old to want to match their brother all the time, especially her eldest. Right down to the exact same jeans, do you think they ever get to pick out their own clothes in a shop??
She is in for a massive shock when that boy hits 13!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 2nd child's wardrobe is mainly hand me downs. That's what a lot of us do. But hey Stacey you buy matching outfits which I'm sure your boys just love!

Reactions: 3
Why does she always say ‘and I love it’?
Well of course you do otherwise you wouldn’t buy it if you didn’t you silly bint!!!

Jesus bleeping wept!! 😫😫😫😫

And why does even her shopping trip have to be filmed and documented!!
Does nothing not get filmed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think one of the reasons she makes spelling errors so often is because she knows people will message to correct her and therefore increase her engagement? She obviously also does it because people on tattle have pointed it out before and she can't resist making herself look like an idiot to 'annoy' us

Reactions: 15
Her older boys must bleeping dread coming home to find their mum has made some sort of scuzzy monstrosity that they have to pretend to like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.