Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter had a slice of last nights pizza,A handful of grapes as she walked out the door..🤦🏽‍♀️ (shes 13 and refused to get out of bed until the very last minute)

Parenting at its finest! Lets hope she doesnt tell her teachers 😂
Sounds lush to be fair 😂

Reactions: 4
Hope she cleaned all those glasses she put rim down on the kitchen floor before putting them back.. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m confused, Christine just said they were filming loose women live on tv, plus they did the whole live handover with holly and Phil... but Staceys on? Her stories suggest she’s at home wearing her white jumper

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Watching SS on loose women now. How normal and intelligent does she sound on the show?!?!? Completely different person to the person on Instagram!

Last edited:
Just saw a few mins of Loose Women (not my usual lunchtime viewing!) and Stacey actually sounded articulate and intelligent when giving her point of view.
Why does she act the fool on Instagram, it’s infuriating!

Watching SS on loose women now. How normal and intelligent does she new on the show?!?!? Completely different person to the person on Instagram!
Glad I’m not the only one who noticed lol

Reactions: 8
Watching SS on loose women now. How normal and intelligent does she sound on the show?!?!? Completely different person to the person on Instagram!
Just coming on here to say the same thing! I really like her on Loose Women

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think that's what is most frustrating about her. She came across very intelligent when she was in the jungle and really held her own in there, impressively so! Shes worked outthat ditzy sells and gets engagement, so rather than be true to herself she's sold out and become a hypocrite about herself.

She was also being very careful how she spoke about large influencers and cosmetic surgery. She stopped herself a few times talking about how they should just say that they'd had it. Her mate Soph is the worst for not telling people about her fillers and botox, and she totally had her in mind while she was speaking

• Heart
How is making sausage and mash effort, but twatting about making flamingoes from 29 different bits of precisely chopped up fruit a daily fun thing to do?
Probably frozen mash any way..

My daughter had a slice of last nights pizza,A handful of grapes as she walked out the door..🤦🏽‍♀️ (shes 13 and refused to get out of bed until the very last minute)

Nothing wrong with bread, cheese and tomatoes for breakfast and a side of grapes!

Nothing wrong with bread, cheese and tomatoes for breakfast and a side of grapes!

Reactions: 4
She's just said on Loose Women that she doesn't like sweet and savoury together - her stupid snack creations every day combine the most ridiculous sweet and salty foods, so it's okay for the kids but not for her??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's just said on Loose Women that she doesn't like sweet and savoury together - her stupid snack creations every day combine the most ridiculous sweet and salty foods, so it's okay for the kids but not for her??
Sweet potato and strawberry jam 🤮 that sweet tayto ain’t sweet enough Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 3

this is the type of laid back parent I aspire to be! I cba with all this perfect Mum fruit disney character bullshit

Reactions: 7
Just saw a few mins of Loose Women (not my usual lunchtime viewing!) and Stacey actually sounded articulate and intelligent when giving her point of view.
Why does she act the fool on Instagram, it’s infuriating!

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed lol
I think she really lets herself down on social media. So many people even said that when she was in the jungle she had some great chats and debates and was articulate etc when she wasn’t all nervy and smiley! I really think she unnerves herself on social media and maybe that’s because she feels pressured to be a particular person and post the ‘right’ things all the time. I’m certainly not a fan but I definitely prefer the person she is when she’s not on social media.

Reactions: 5
For someone who says she doesn't let trolls get to her, I'm calling you a liar Solomon, because you wouldn't keep posting about what they said if you didn't 😛

Reactions: 16
It must be absolutely exhausting to be so fake on instagram when that's not who it appears she really is. Obviously it's making her plenty of money and bringing in deals but who could be bothered with that. Especially when she's on tv regularly and been on tv in the past with a totally different persona. I wonder if she ever thinks of duck sake, here I go again before she picks up the phone and starts with the goofy faces and laughing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.